Click Here!
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 434
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Padres will win the West

  1. #121
    changing the game TBrown33's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    5,014
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Bump.

  2. #122
    about to burst apart Goallum's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12,811
    Liked
    317 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    So I read this thread, and the feeling I got from it, is that the Padres fans are this board's baseball version of the Duck fans. Am I right?

  3. #123
    1st Scoring Line Catman39's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,131
    Liked
    6 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goallum View Post
    So I read this thread, and the feeling I got from it, is that the Padres fans are this board's baseball version of the Duck fans. Am I right?

    Your right...The Padres are better than the Dodgers(Ducks are better than the Kings at the moment) so in that case, you are correct!

  4. #124
    1st Scoring Line Claw21's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,337
    Liked
    55 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

    Default

    Except that the Ducks have won a championship...and well, the Padres haven't.




    .....and bump.

  5. #125
    1st Scoring Line Catman39's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,131
    Liked
    6 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claw21 View Post
    Except that the Ducks have won a championship...and well, the Padres haven't.
    No, the Padres haven't. They did just wrapped up the best pitcher in the National League until 2012 so I'd say that's a great start. How many wins is Joe Torre gonna get the Dodgers this year?

    Another question to the blue faithful... when does the statute of limitations run out on reliving the past. I'd say 20 years(1988)...after that you just become raider fan!(1984)

  6. #126
    1st Scoring Line Claw21's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,337
    Liked
    55 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman39 View Post
    No, the Padres haven't. They did just wrapped up the best pitcher in the National League until 2012 so I'd say that's a great start. How many wins is Joe Torre gonna get the Dodgers this year?

    Another question to the blue faithful... when does the statute of limitations run out on reliving the past. I'd say 20 years(1988)...after that you just become raider fan!(1984)
    Statute of limitations never runs out.

  7. #127
    1st Scoring Line JackBarlow's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,831
    Liked
    61 times
    Karma
    1030000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goallum View Post
    So I read this thread, and the feeling I got from it, is that the Padres fans are this board's baseball version of the Duck fans. Am I right?
    No, we are more like the Kings and the Chargers, losers.

  8. #128
    changing the game TBrown33's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    5,014
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman39 View Post
    Your right...The Padres are better than the Dodgers(Ducks are better than the Kings at the moment) so in that case, you are correct!
    Despite the terribleness of your "claim," the man was referring to "fans." As in, Father fans suck balls; in a similar fashion, Duck fans are godawful ball suckers.

    Reading. Comprehension.

    The Padres did not win the west.

    Fin.

  9. #129
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,745
    Liked
    1813 times
    Karma
    1153900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBrown33 View Post
    Despite the terribleness of your "claim," the man was referring to "fans." As in, Father fans suck balls; in a similar fashion, Duck fans are godawful ball suckers.

    Reading. Comprehension.

    The Padres did not win the west.

    Fin.
    But they WILL. And that's all that matters. Right, Jack?

  10. #130
    1st Scoring Line BleedingPurple's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,937
    Liked
    8 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Radio Die View Post
    But they WILL. And that's all that matters. Right, Jack?
    Exactly...They WILL when the West! Bwahahahahahaha.

    (If they pony up and sign Peavy to an extension... Oh wait, I forgot. He likes to choke in the Postseason, or for that matter, any other game that counts!)

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28