Click Here!
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 440
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Padres will win the West

  1. #171
    Genghis John
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman39 View Post
    I'll take his 4 or 5 blown saves a year...they all don't end in a loss.

    I'll also take the 40 + saves.


    PADRES WILL WIN THE WEST!

    Hoffman's fourty SAVES!
    Clap clap clap clap clap

    Hoffman's fourty SAVES!
    Clap clap clap clap clap

    Hoffman's fourty SAVES!
    Clap clap clap clap clap
    Reason 4,032 why Catman cracks me up. He can dish it out and take it
    Last edited by Genghis John; April 4th, 2008 at 02:53 PM.

  2. #172
    I get around




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,242
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default



    Best in the West

  3. #173
    Metal Legend Vargsmal's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Liked
    537 times
    Karma
    16310862
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman39 View Post
    I'll take his 4 or 5 blown saves a year...they all don't end in a loss.

    I'll also take the 40 + saves.


    PADRES WILL WIN THE WEST!

    Hoffman's fourty SAVES!
    Clap clap clap clap clap

    Hoffman's fourty SAVES!
    Clap clap clap clap clap

    Hoffman's fourty SAVES!
    Clap clap clap clap clap
    no way he gets 40 saves this year.

  4. #174
    1st Scoring Line Catman39's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Liked
    7 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vargsmal View Post
    no way he gets 40 saves this year.

    He's got 2, he's on a good team and there's 158 games to go...

    not a problem!

  5. #175
    1st Scoring Line Catman39's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Liked
    7 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    SOME HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE for JackBarlow courtesy of The Natural


    Chapter 1, The Championships...

    Not one...



    Not two...


    Not three...


    Not four...


    Not five...


    But...


    Six baby!


    Does this post sound like fans of another team???



    What have you done for me lately?

    GO PADRES!!!

  6. #176
    Stanley Cup Champions !! Trapper9's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,994
    Liked
    180 times
    Karma
    1032500
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    spoken like a Charger fan. Here is a peek at the San Diego Trphy case.

  7. #177
    1st Scoring Line Catman39's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Liked
    7 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper9 View Post

    AGAIN...is that the Dodgers or the Raiders case from the last 2 decades?

  8. #178
    1st Scoring Line Catman39's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Liked
    7 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post


    Best in the West
    Not last year...probably not this year either.

    2007 Save Leaders

    Jose Valverde Ari -- 47
    Joe Borowski Cle -- 45
    Francisco Cordero Cin -- 44
    Trevor Hoffman SD -- 42
    Bobby Jenks ChA -- 40
    Francisco Rodriguez LaA -- 40
    JJ Putz Sea -- 40
    Takashi Saito LaD -- 39
    Todd Jones Det -- 38
    Jonathan Papelbon Bos -- 37

  9. #179
    I get around




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,242
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman39 View Post
    Not last year...probably not this year either.

    2007 Save Leaders

    Jose Valverde Ari -- 47
    Joe Borowski Cle -- 45
    Francisco Cordero Cin -- 44
    Trevor Hoffman SD -- 42
    Bobby Jenks ChA -- 40
    Francisco Rodriguez LaA -- 40
    JJ Putz Sea -- 40
    Takashi Saito LaD -- 39
    Todd Jones Det -- 38
    Jonathan Papelbon Bos -- 37

    2007
    Hoffman, 42 out of 49 opportunities.
    Saito, 39 out of 43.

    and let's not get into W-L, ERA, IP, OB RBI, OB OBP, Runs or Hits!

  10. #180
    changing the game TBrown33's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    5,034
    Liked
    13 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman39 View Post
    Does this post sound like fans of another team???



    What have you done for me lately?

    GO PADRES!!!
    Um...

    You're a Padres fan...

    "What have you done for me EVER?"

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68