Click Here!
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 955

Thread: 2007/08 English Premier League Season

  1. #121
    You'll Never Walk Alone chu gar's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,311
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I know it's only two games, but I seriously expected more from Spurs, if only to make the rivalry between them and the Gooners even bigger...

    But then again, I underestimate Everton time and time again.

  2. #122
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chu gar View Post
    I know it's only two games, but I seriously expected more from Spurs, if only to make the rivalry between them and the Gooners even bigger...

    But then again, I underestimate Everton time and time again.
    Moyes is a great manager. Goes so far with so little $$$.

  3. #123
    #1 fan VEGASKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,992
    Liked
    41 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    from skysports

    It has been reported in Spain that the two clubs have now concurred on a fee of around 32 million euros (25million)

    Spanish newspaper AS have claimed: "Chelsea general manager Peter Kenyon and Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido came to an agreement Tuesday evening and are awaiting the green light from Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich."

  4. #124
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VEGASKING View Post
    from skysports

    It has been reported in Spain that the two clubs have now concurred on a fee of around 32 million euros (25million)

    Spanish newspaper AS have claimed: "Chelsea general manager Peter Kenyon and Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido came to an agreement Tuesday evening and are awaiting the green light from Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich."
    Supposedly:

    Alves ----> Chelsea
    Cicinho -----> Sevilla
    Robben ------> Madrid

  5. #125
    #1 fan VEGASKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,992
    Liked
    41 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    The Chesea defending is dreadful. Even before Carvalho was injured.

  6. #126
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Not a great start to our title defense :(

  7. #127
    krudmonk
    Guest

    Default

    I'm going to quit watching games involving a Big Four club against any outside that group. They're just disappointing.

  8. #128
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,964
    Liked
    115 times
    Karma
    1040000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

    Default

    25M for Alves = Ridiculous.

  9. #129
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,964
    Liked
    115 times
    Karma
    1040000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
    I'm going to quit watching games involving a Big Four club against any outside that group. They're just disappointing.
    No you're not.

  10. #130
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,964
    Liked
    115 times
    Karma
    1040000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Mikel Arteta is SOOOOO underrated. He basically took that team on his back when Cahill got injured, and it looks like he's doing it again.
    This is his third season in the league and he looks more comfortable and commanding out there. Not bad in defending either.

    No more than a one or two players in the league are better than Arteta at set piece deliveries.

Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68