Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 955
  1. #301
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Uh yea, not sure if he's a cult hero at Old Trafford anymore.

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...455355&cc=5739

    I wouldn't be surprised if he's sold soon. Maybe to somewhere in Spain or France. Lyon possibly.

  2. #302
    Fraction of the Sum




    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,592
    Liked
    30 times
    Karma
    1020000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    yeah. not really heartbroken about him not joining the Reds. Headache per quid ratio sucks.

  3. #303
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Uh yea, not sure if he's a cult hero at Old Trafford anymore.

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...455355&cc=5739

    I wouldn't be surprised if he's sold soon. Maybe to somewhere in Spain or France. Lyon possibly.
    WTF was Heinze thinking to begin with? IDOIT.

  4. #304
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    WTF was Heinze thinking to begin with? IDOIT.
    Not sure, he's not really first choice for United anymore but he would still get plenty of time on the field.

    At Liverpool I would start him over Riise, especially against stronger offensive sides. Maybe playing time was in his mind?

  5. #305
    You'll Never Walk Alone chu gar's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,311
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Not sure, he's not really first choice for United anymore but he would still get plenty of time on the field.

    At Liverpool I would start him over Riise, especially against stronger offensive sides. Maybe playing time was in his mind?
    Yeah. Playing time, not having to buy a new house (well, maybe. Manchester fans may make a mess of it, but I highly doubt it) , and to play for one of the English teams that have a good chance to win trophies.

  6. #306
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Not sure, he's not really first choice for United anymore but he would still get plenty of time on the field.
    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    At Liverpool I would start him over Riise, especially against stronger offensive sides. Maybe playing time was in his mind?
    Hienze is still a jackass.

  7. #307
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...455587&cc=5901

    Good. I don't really want either of them around. Especially Silvestre.

  8. #308
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Yakubu could be on his way to Everton

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...455661&cc=5901

    This guy always gives Man U problems for some reason.

  9. #309
    Kingslaw
    Guest

    Default

    Heinze going to Real Madrid.

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...455777&cc=5901

    He is now dead to me.

  10. #310
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,979
    Liked
    123 times
    Karma
    1040000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Yakubu could be on his way to Everton

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...455661&cc=5901

    This guy always gives Man U problems for some reason.
    A fee has been agreed. Everton have just been upgraded.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •