Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: 2012-2013 Soccer Thread

  1. #31
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,864
    Liked
    1257 times
    Karma
    1182739
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    250 Post(s)

    Default 2012-2013 Soccer Thread

    8 hours later and still smiling after the Tottenham match!

    (Thanks to Luis Suarez and his teeth for just a liiitle bit of help to spurs)
    Dawdler likes this.

  2. #32
    2nd Scoring Line Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    730
    Liked
    838 times
    Karma
    180216533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    129 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    8 hours later and still smiling after the Tottenham match!

    (Thanks to Luis Suarez and his teeth for just a liiitle bit of help to spurs)
    You like spurs?

    Im not surprised that suarez did that, he has talent sometimes but is just awful attitude and cheater.

    Just happy that Spurs beat city today, a win tomorrow and united are CHAMP20NS!

  3. #33
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,864
    Liked
    1257 times
    Karma
    1182739
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    250 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    8 hours later and still smiling after the Tottenham match!

    (Thanks to Luis Suarez and his teeth for just a liiitle bit of help to spurs)
    You like spurs?

    Im not surprised that suarez did that, he has talent sometimes but is just awful attitude and cheater.

    Just happy that Spurs beat city today, a win tomorrow and united are CHAMP20NS!
    Oh yes.

    That rescheduled Chelsea/Tottenham game upcoming could be monstrous

  4. #34
    2nd Scoring Line Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    730
    Liked
    838 times
    Karma
    180216533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    129 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Oh yes.

    That rescheduled Chelsea/Tottenham game upcoming could be monstrous
    Yeah that will be a good battle for 4th place, maybe even 3rd if arsenal drop some points which they might.

  5. #35
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,864
    Liked
    1257 times
    Karma
    1182739
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    250 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Yeah that will be a good battle for 4th place, maybe even 3rd if arsenal drop some points which they might.
    we can only hope

  6. #36
    2nd Scoring Line Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    730
    Liked
    838 times
    Karma
    180216533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    129 Post(s)

    Default

    Manchester United are 2012/2013 Barclays Premier League Champions!!

  7. #37
    2nd Scoring Line Dawdler's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    962
    Liked
    194 times
    Karma
    1020000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    we can only hope
    I'm hoping with you COYS!!!

  8. #38
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,864
    Liked
    1257 times
    Karma
    1182739
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    250 Post(s)

    Default

    pretty crazy game just now. but now they really have to hope to win their final games and Arsenal slips up..

  9. #39
    Team LGK




    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,803
    Liked
    1048 times
    Karma
    1379497
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

    Default

    Good luck to your Spurs. I hope they get into the Champions League.

    That said, I hope Chelsea does, too. Their fate, of course, is in their own hands.

    And happy retirement to Sir Alex Ferguson, while I'm at it.

  10. #40
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,864
    Liked
    1257 times
    Karma
    1182739
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    250 Post(s)

    Default

    Moyes official at United.
    LetTigerIn likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28