Click Here!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Chivas USA Clinches Playoff Spot

  1. #1
    dsctaz
    Guest

    Default Chivas USA Clinches Playoff Spot

    How 'bout them goats, huh?

    Hoping for a #1 seed in the playoffs!

  2. #2
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    viva Bornstein!

  3. #3
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,285
    Liked
    8743 times
    Karma
    10355000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    Gallindo and Razov are incredible. Go Goats! (Chivas = Chupacabra bait!)

  4. #4
    MVP SuxBeingU's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,724
    Liked
    261 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Galaxy fans how them Galaxys doing?

    Chivas not only clinched a playoff spot but toook over the Western Conf lead adn are only 2 points behins DCU for the supporter shiled, top team in MLS.

    HUGE game coming up Saturday against the Fire and Blanco, they need the points to stay in the playoff race and we need the points to catch the United atop the league.
    if you need tix I can hook you up for 10.00 a piece via a promo, let me know.
    Last edited by SuxBeingU; September 24th, 2007 at 07:45 PM.

  5. #5
    Bring the Reign




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    Liked
    178 times
    Karma
    1089000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

    Default

    Galaxy fan here. Um... yeah... we blow.
    But on the whole, the entire league blows. Go Fulham!! GO Blackburn!

  6. #6
    dsctaz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    viva Bornstein!
    UCLA Grad, Los Alamitos native, half Mexican/half Jewish stud!

  7. #7
    dsctaz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuxBeingU View Post
    Galaxy fans how them Galaxys doing?

    Chivas not only clinched a playoff spot but toook over the Western Conf lead adn are only 2 points behins DCU for the supporter shiled, top team in MLS.

    HUGE game coming up Saturday against the Fire and Blanco, they need the points to stay in the playoff race and we need the points to catch the United atop the league.
    if you need tix I can hook you up for 10.00 a piece via a promo, let me know.
    Damn, that's a great price! I have a birthday party to attend but I'll have to run this by my pops, especially since he loves Chivas and hates Club "We Bribe The Refs", I mean Club America and Blanco played and whined like a baby for them...

    I'll let you know, thank SBU!

  8. #8
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,285
    Liked
    8743 times
    Karma
    10355000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsctaz View Post
    UCLA Grad, Los Alamitos native, half Mexican/half Jewish stud!
    Not only that he worked at CHARO CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    dsctaz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Not only that he worked at CHARO CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He did? Wow, that's cool!

    Speaking of which...Moe's Famous Potato sounds really good!

  10. #10
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,285
    Liked
    8743 times
    Karma
    10355000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsctaz View Post
    He did? Wow, that's cool!

    Speaking of which...Moe's Famous Potato sounds really good!
    On the pregame, he visited the Los Al location we go to and spoke to his former coworkers and pretended to be working again. Cute segment.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83