Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by go View Post
    Donovan choked.
    No surprise there.
    -_Sf

  2. #12
    I get around




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,242
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    I think you meant partial?
    Aye. 7:34 a.m.

  3. #13
    Bust a nut at the hut HOCKEYAHOLIC's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,333
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    HAHAHA. AEG takes it in the back door from a team other than the Kings.

    I am not a soccer fan at all (sorry) but I do have to say I did watch some soccer this year ONLY to see Beckham play so I guess their plan of paying a guy multi millions worked.

  4. #14
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOCKEYAHOLIC View Post
    HAHAHA. AEG takes it in the back door from a team other than the Kings.

    I am not a soccer fan at all (sorry) but I do have to say I did watch some soccer this year ONLY to see Beckham play so I guess their plan of paying a guy multi millions worked.
    Considering how much they're raking it... it did work.

  5. #15
    Bring back Fro Frolovian's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,125
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
    Oh, I see what you're saying...

    I'm right.
    Barcelona is a Spanish club team.

  6. #16
    hokyfann
    Guest

    Default

    I got 1 word to say to that bloke: PUSSY.. What a dork this guy is turning out to be..come on dude..

  7. #17
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolovian
    Barcelona is a Spanish club team.
    krudmonk wsan't referring to that part of the comment. He was referring to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    Anyway, too bad for England. I don't really care for Galaxy.

  8. #18
    krudmonk
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    krudmonk wsan't referring to that part of the comment. He was referring to this:
    It's really difficult for people to grasp, apparently.

  9. #19
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hokyfann View Post
    I got 1 word to say to that bloke: PUSSY.. What a dork this guy is turning out to be..come on dude..
    got any other insight you want to share??? :popc:

  10. #20
    MVP SuxBeingU's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,755
    Liked
    147 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Default




    HAHAHAHAHA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28