Click Here!
Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 917

Thread: The Official 2008-2009 Soccer Thread

  1. #201
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,901
    Liked
    158 times
    Karma
    1030000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

  2. #202
    #1 fan VEGASKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,992
    Liked
    61 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

  3. #203
    I get around




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,242
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default



    I be hat trickin'


    They be hatin

  4. #204
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post


    I be hat trickin'



    They be hatin
    Eto'o >>>> C. Ronaldo!!!


    Just kidding! But, he's really really good!

  5. #205
    #1 fan VEGASKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,992
    Liked
    61 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Fortress Bridge no more.

  6. #206
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,901
    Liked
    158 times
    Karma
    1030000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Default

    Fantastic win by Liverpool. 9 points gained from ManU, Chelsea, and Everton.

    Winning breeds confidence, and it looked like the Liverpool players have got their swagger.

    The Liverpool left sided and left footed trio of Agger, Aurelio, and Riera were ****ing outstanding in operating in that part of the pitch.

  7. #207
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redxalonso View Post
    Fantastic win by Liverpool. 9 points gained from ManU, Chelsea, and Everton.

    Winning breeds confidence, and it looked like the Liverpool players have got their swagger.

    The Liverpool left sided and left footed trio of Agger, Aurelio, and Riera were ****ing outstanding in operating in that part of the pitch.
    Reira was a great pickup for you guys. Why can't the English breed any real talent?

  8. #208
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,901
    Liked
    158 times
    Karma
    1030000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm assuming you meant left footed talent, because the England team have decent talent in other positions.

  9. #209
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redxalonso View Post
    I'm assuming you meant left footed talent, because the England team have decent talent in other positions.
    Like?

  10. #210
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Like?
    Shrek. Duh.

Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28