Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 456
  1. #31
    2nd Scoring Line Dawdler's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    960
    Liked
    193 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Default

    Bocanegra among eight cut by Fulham Link I'm kinda surprised, I guess he comes back to MLS.

  2. #32
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashiasu View Post
    Bocanegra among eight cut by Fulham Link I'm kinda surprised, I guess he comes back to MLS.
    I'm not, when Hodgson came in, Bocanegra's appearances were quite limited.

    I'd hope he'd stay in Europe somewhere, but if he came back to MLS he'd be a top buy for somebody.

  3. #33
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    ESPNsoccernet - England - Robinho's agent reveals Chelsea talks

    Part of this is Madrid trying to collect the funds for Ronaldo. Seems like a gamble though.....

  4. #34
    2nd Scoring Line Dawdler's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    960
    Liked
    193 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    I'm not, when Hodgson came in, Bocanegra's appearances were quite limited.

    I'd hope he'd stay in Europe somewhere, but if he came back to MLS he'd be a top buy for somebody.
    reading up on Hodgson and it seems like he prefers Scandinavian footballers, so the only one I really see staying is Dempsey and maybe McBride. EJ is on is his way out and Keller is gone after their new GK signing.

    The rumor is that Bocanegra would be headed to Chicago but I would love to see him in Spain or even the Netherlands.

    BTW if you want to catch the Galaxy games you can get the feed through Sopcast, if you need any help with that let me know.

  5. #35
    2nd Scoring Line Dawdler's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    960
    Liked
    193 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

  6. #36
    1st Scoring Line Crazy_Ivan's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,806
    Liked
    123 times
    Karma
    1000100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Default

    Keita to go to Barcelona?

    BBC SPORT | Football | African | Keita poised for Barcelona move

    That does not supprise me about Grant, supprisingly the BBc dont have Mancini as the front-runner.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/7418774.stm
    Last edited by Crazy_Ivan; May 24th, 2008 at 11:33 AM.

  7. #37
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Ivan View Post
    Keita to go to Barcelona?

    BBC SPORT | Football | African | Keita poised for Barcelona move

    That does not supprise me about Grant, supprisingly the BBc dont have Mancini as the front-runner.

    BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Chelsea | Grant sacked as Chelsea manager
    Yup, Keita is a freaking workhorse. Him and Yaya Toure in midfield will make a devastating combination. Gerard Pique is currently playing in Catalunya vs Argentina and word is his transfer is in "advanced" negotiations.

  8. #38
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashiasu View Post

    BTW if you want to catch the Galaxy games you can get the feed through Sopcast, if you need any help with that let me know.
    I know all about Sopcast but to be honest MLS is pretty low on the sports watching priority right now.
    Last edited by ASUcruz; May 24th, 2008 at 12:22 PM.

  9. #39
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashiasu View Post
    reading up on Hodgson and it seems like he prefers Scandinavian footballers, so the only one I really see staying is Dempsey and maybe McBride. EJ is on is his way out and Keller is gone after their new GK signing.
    There's no "maybe" about McBride. The only reason he'll leave Fulham is if wants to go back to MLS. His return along with Bullard's were the main reasons Fulham stayed up.

  10. #40
    2nd Scoring Line Dawdler's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    960
    Liked
    193 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    I know all about Sopcast but to be honest MLS is pretty low on the sports watching priority right now.
    I kinda thought you did but when you mentioned not getting games in Tempe, I thought you had no options. oh well no harm no foul.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28