Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 456
  1. #41
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashiasu View Post
    I kinda thought you did but when you mentioned not getting games in Tempe, I thought you had no options. oh well no harm no foul.
    Sopcast is a great invention though!

  2. #42
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #43
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Ha, my favorite rumor from BBC

    Barcelona striker Thierry Henry was set to join Manchester United for 10m until the Spanish side's new boss Pep Guardiola blocked the move two weeks ago.

  4. #44
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashiasu View Post
    Bocanegra among eight cut by Fulham Link I'm kinda surprised, I guess he comes back to MLS.
    Which other American are they going to replace him with? Can they deal with the Rangers for DMB?

    -_Sf

  5. #45
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Ha, my favorite rumor from BBC
    Talk about pulling things out of your ass!!!

  6. #46
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Talk about pulling things out of your ass!!!
    Yea, gotta love it.

    How about that goal from Beckham yesterday

    I mean up 2-1 and he had plenty of time to measure it up. But still pretty cool!

    [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=qgjWZXnTn9A]YouTube - Beckham 70 Yard Goal - LA Galaxy Vs. Kansas City Wizards -HQ[/ame]

  7. #47
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Yea, gotta love it.

    How about that goal from Beckham yesterday

    I mean up 2-1 and he had plenty of time to measure it up. But still pretty cool!

    YouTube - Beckham 70 Yard Goal - LA Galaxy Vs. Kansas City Wizards -HQ
    Nice! All the Galaxy need now is Shevchenko.

  8. #48
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Nice! All the Galaxy need now is Shevchenko.
    Haha Sheva, another blurb from the infamous rumors section is that Sheva's agent has talked to MLS teams and has drawn little interest. Now who knows if that is true but man how the mighty have fallen.

    It wasn't long ago when Sheva was considered by some to be the best forward in the world. He could play as a striker and as a withdrawn forward, excelling at both for MIilan.

    When it discussions came up regarding which strikers could excel in every league, I always had Sheva on mine. I don't think anybody would have thought that Sheva would have been so poor in the Prem. I mean, John O'Shea outscored him in his debut season. John O'Shea!!!

    By the way Mr. Irrelevant, what is your take on Luis Fabiano. Man United have been linked to him dating back to the last few days of the prem season. My thoughts on him are his talented with good size and speed but he's ****ed up in the head. Has he had any ugly incidents in Spain lately? United need a proper #9 striker. I would love Berbatov but a lot of teams are in on him. Fabiano could be a good fall back option.

  9. #49
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Haha Sheva, another blurb from the infamous rumors section is that Sheva's agent has talked to MLS teams and has drawn little interest. Now who knows if that is true but man how the mighty have fallen.

    It wasn't long ago when Sheva was considered by some to be the best forward in the world. He could play as a striker and as a withdrawn forward, excelling at both for MIilan.

    When it discussions came up regarding which strikers could excel in every league, I always had Sheva on mine. I don't think anybody would have thought that Sheva would have been so poor in the Prem. I mean, John O'Shea outscored him in his debut season. John O'Shea!!!

    By the way Mr. Irrelevant, what is your take on Luis Fabiano. Man United have been linked to him dating back to the last few days of the prem season. My thoughts on him are his talented with good size and speed but he's ****ed up in the head. Has he had any ugly incidents in Spain lately? United need a proper #9 striker. I would love Berbatov but a lot of teams are in on him. Fabiano could be a good fall back option.
    The dude can score goals, but like you said he's a major head case. I'd stay away like most other teams have.

    I wouldn't be surprised that if Stoichkov becomes an assistant coach at Barca that Berbatov would move to Barca. That said, why don't Man Utd go for Samuel Eto'o?

    BTW, my name is IRREVERENT, not IRRELEVANT.

    Oh, and I totally agree about Shevchenko, Chelsea ruined his career. I think he's still got chops though.

  10. #50
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post

    I wouldn't be surprised that if Stoichkov becomes an assistant coach at Barca that Berbatov would move to Barca. That said, why don't Man Utd go for Samuel Eto'o?
    The main reason United need a #9 type striker is to present a different type of attack and also to provide depth. Eto'o is a good player, a finisher but what does he do differently than Carlos Tevez. They are both similar, I would say Eto'o is more clinical but Tevez is no slouch in that department and he brings more to the table. Eto'o is bigger but not by enough to make that much of a difference.

    Ferguson wants a big man, 6+ feet tall, someone like Berbatov/Huntelaar. Saha is a good player but just can't be relied upon. If he stayed healthy he'd hit 15+ goals a year easy, especially getting service from our MF and Rooney/Tevez. I think Eto'o would do damage as well but is not the type of striker United need.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28