Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Clippers score another big free agent:

  1. #1
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default Clippers score another big free agent:

    After stealing the headlines with the signing of Kobe-Stopper, the Clippers continue their off-season success by grabbing highly touted guard Dan Dickau. With his veteran precense, I suspect the Clipps will be a NBA Championship competitor.

    -_Sf

  2. #2
    Tom Emanski Spokesman Frolov24's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,100
    Liked
    63 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seraphim View Post
    After stealing the headlines with the signing of Kobe-Stopper, the Clippers continue their off-season success by grabbing highly touted guard Dan Dickau. With his veteran precense, I suspect the Clipps will be a NBA Championship competitor.

    -_Sf
    I think Patterson was a great pickup for them, especially on a 1-year deal. Dickau is for depth at the PG position, for a #3 PG he's good enough.

    Without Brand & Livingston, the season outlook is pretty bleak though.

  3. #3
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Livy is overrated and underweight, and I hope that Brand's absence will give Corey the well deserved lime-light. Get that guy scoring 25+ a game, which he's totally capable of, and the Clipps will have an offensive threat they've been missing.

    Too bad Dumbleavy screwed that up last season. Maggs is an Allstar who's been sitting on the bench way too long.

    -_Sf

  4. #4
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Lakers > Clippers

  5. #5
    waxing poetic Hipcheck's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    31,049
    Liked
    1067 times
    Karma
    1311238
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    Lakers > Clippers
    Anything > Basketball
    "How Dare You Trump My Clever Witticism"

    Click 4 LGK INTERNET RADIO ARCHIVE

  6. #6
    Oh yeah absolutely I mean UnderPressure's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,406
    Liked
    63 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    Lakers > Clippers
    Ducks, Angels, Lakers.

    You've got to be kidding me. That's 3 for 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by seraphim View Post
    Livy is overrated and underweight, and I hope that Brand's absence will give Corey the well deserved lime-light. Get that guy scoring 25+ a game, which he's totally capable of, and the Clipps will have an offensive threat they've been missing.

    Too bad Dumbleavy screwed that up last season. Maggs is an Allstar who's been sitting on the bench way too long.

    -_Sf
    I don't understand why they traded Jared Jordan.

  7. #7
    Little Big Man 33isgod's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,645
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I think Tim Thomas will be the player that steps up the most this year for them.

  8. #8
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 33isgod View Post
    I think Tim Thomas will be the player that steps up the most this year for them.
    Tim Thomas might be the biggest underachiever in all of basketball. I don't see any reason why he all of a sudden becomes this big stud for the Clippers.

  9. #9
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
    Ducks, Angels, Lakers.

    You've got to be kidding me. That's 3 for 3.
    I suppose that makes us mortal enemies huh? lol

    I'm a Raider fan too btw

  10. #10
    Tom Emanski Spokesman Frolov24's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,100
    Liked
    63 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    They're 4-0 including a road win over a previously unbeaten Pacers team. It's early, but it's also nice to see the Clips show some life starting a season where most predict them to finish 14th or so in the Pacific.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28