Click Here!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Clippers will cover all the Lakers championship banners from now on at Staples.

  1. #11
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,202
    Liked
    8628 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    868 Post(s)

    Default

    I can't believe I didn't think of this until I read it on a Laker board.

    It's one thing to cover up the banners and jerseys because its your home arena and all. But what about the statues outside Staples? Are they going to hide Magic, Kareem, Jerry, and Chick? It's funny though to see both sides all up in arms about it. The funniest part is that both Lakers and Clippers fans don't know that they're renting it. The building belongs to the Kings... lol
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  2. #12
    Little Priest Noble Savage's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Liked
    468 times
    Karma
    1026400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

    Default

    This wouldn't be a problem if they still played in the Sports Arena. . . or the San Diego Sports Arena. . . or the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium.

    Also, weird little fact. . . did you know that you can make a good argument that the Clippers ARE the original Boston Celtics?

  3. #13
    I put the D in RICHARSON Luc SkyBomba's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,309
    Liked
    1362 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    I can't believe I didn't think of this until I read it on a Laker board.

    It's one thing to cover up the banners and jerseys because its your home arena and all. But what about the statues outside Staples? Are they going to hide Magic, Kareem, Jerry, and Chick? It's funny though to see both sides all up in arms about it. The funniest part is that both Lakers and Clippers fans don't know that they're renting it. The building belongs to the Kings... lol
    i always thought it was weird when the kings put their jerseys over the laker statues... clippers never did that, they just used them to tie balloons haha

  4. #14
    I put the D in RICHARSON Luc SkyBomba's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,309
    Liked
    1362 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    This wouldn't be a problem if they still played in the Sports Arena. . . or the San Diego Sports Arena. . . or the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium.

    Also, weird little fact. . . did you know that you can make a good argument that the Clippers ARE the original Boston Celtics?
    or if the lakers still played at the forum? or in minneapolis?

  5. #15
    King of Swing BIG JOE's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Liked
    1177 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Images
    72
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    This wouldn't be a problem if they still played in the Sports Arena. . . or the San Diego Sports Arena. . . or the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium.

    Also, weird little fact. . . did you know that you can make a good argument that the Clippers ARE the original Boston Celtics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc SkyBomba View Post
    or if the lakers still played at the forum? or in minneapolis?
    Can't they just both leave so the Kings have better ice?

  6. #16
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,515
    Liked
    2740 times
    Karma
    0
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    Get rid of the crappy statues
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84