Click Here!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Garnett traded to Boston

  1. #11
    Cup B4 I Die
    Guest

    Default

    Geeee, I wonder why nobody wants to play for the Lakers anymore.

    Cough...Kobe...Cough...Bryant...Cough...

  2. #12
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cup B4 I Die View Post
    Geeee, I wonder why nobody wants to play for the Lakers anymore.

    Cough...Kobe...Cough...Bryant...Cough...
    Cough...no cap money...cough...no significant tradeable assets.

    Thanks for stopping by.

  3. #13
    Bring the Reign




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,738
    Liked
    103 times
    Karma
    1124000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    Cough...no cap money...cough...no significant tradeable assets.

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Yeah, but thats on Kobe man. Too much money trapped up in one guy. Kobe will never bring L.A. a championship on his own and there will be no talented players coming to L.A. because there isn't enough money to go around. Sure, you could blame the GM for signing him to such an awful deal.

  4. #14
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg420 View Post
    Yeah, but thats on Kobe man. Too much money trapped up in one guy. Kobe will never bring L.A. a championship on his own and there will be no talented players coming to L.A. because there isn't enough money to go around. Sure, you could blame the GM for signing him to such an awful deal.
    No, that's not. Kobe is worth a max deal.

    Plenty of teams make it work with a max deal players. The Lakers don't have tradeable assets because they have drafted crap, have signed crap, and haven't had any lottery picks except Bynum in a decade.

  5. #15
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,006
    Liked
    1079 times
    Karma
    1075000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    No, that's not. Kobe is worth a max deal.

    Plenty of teams make it work with a max deal players. The Lakers don't have tradeable assets because they have drafted crap, have signed crap, and haven't had any lottery picks except Bynum in a decade.
    As usual, jbruin is nails.

  6. #16
    BAD91
    Guest

    Default

    Like my buddy Colin Cowherd says, Boston has no chance and why they are celebrating????

  7. #17
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,006
    Liked
    1079 times
    Karma
    1075000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAD91 View Post
    Like my buddy Colin Cowherd says, Boston has no chance and why they are celebrating????
    Did he repeat that three or four times in the following two minutes like he does with every other "great" point he makes?

  8. #18
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Did he repeat that three or four times in the following two minutes like he does with every other "great" point he makes?
    Why anyone listens to sports radio 99% of the time is beyond me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28