Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 94
  1. #61
    @RyanSau15




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,971
    Liked
    6 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Let me make this simple...

    Kobe Bryant is the greatest Laker of all time, and leading scorer in Laker history...

    Kobe Bryant will have more titles than Michael Jordan when he retires...

    Period. Who's better, MJ or Kobe? No one will ever know.

  2. #62
    MVP SuxBeingU's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,754
    Liked
    147 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Default

    the game has changed so much it impossible to say who the best player EVER is. Kobe is clearly the best player now and a top 3 or 4 all time for the Lakers.
    For my money Magic, Kareem, West all have to be in the conversation and possibly Baylor

  3. #63
    Good Times! redxalonso's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,968
    Liked
    119 times
    Karma
    1040000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    It's asinine for anyone to suggest Kobe isn't worthy of beingcompared to Jordan just because Kobe didn't win without Shaq or Pau.

    Toni Kukoc was one of the most difficult players to match up against when he was in his prime. Dennis Rodman was more dominant on the defensive end and rebounding than most centers in the league.

    As for Pippen, who on this Laker team is as good as Pippen? Lamar Odom? Not even close.

    Also, there is a reason why Horace Grant was signed by the Lakers to help them win a championship.

  4. #64
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,004
    Liked
    1077 times
    Karma
    1075000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redxalonso View Post
    It's asinine for anyone to suggest Kobe isn't worthy of beingcompared to Jordan just because Kobe didn't win without Shaq or Pau.

    Toni Kukoc was one of the most difficult players to match up against when he was in his prime. Dennis Rodman was more dominant on the defensive end and rebounding than most centers in the league.

    As for Pippen, who on this Laker team is as good as Pippen? Lamar Odom? Not even close.

    Also, there is a reason why Horace Grant was signed by the Lakers to help them win a championship.
    Nothing wrong with comparing them. It's just that Jordan was a step above Kobe. It doesn't mean Kobe sucks or anything. Gretzky was better than Lemieux for my money, but that doesn't diminish anything that Lemieux accomplished. So Kobe isn't the best shooting guard of all time. Whoopee.

  5. #65
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,636
    Liked
    414 times
    Karma
    1574552
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Man, does he sing you to sleep at night too Vanessa?
    wow, that's original lol

    haters are never gonna be happy, I'm just gonna soak in our 2nd title victory in a row

  6. #66
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,004
    Liked
    1077 times
    Karma
    1075000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiehardKingsFan View Post
    wow, that's original lol

    haters are never gonna be happy, I'm just gonna soak in our 2nd title victory in a row
    Dude, I'm thrilled about them winning again. What do you mean happy? That I don't like Kobe so I must be upset about them winning? Hell no. In fact, it couldn't have been any better. He has a horrible game and they STILL win? It was perfect.

  7. #67
    Go, Kings, Go Rink Dawg's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    211,006
    Liked
    7546 times
    Karma
    55446126
    Images
    6660
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    542 Post(s)

  8. #68
    Go, Kings, Go Rink Dawg's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    211,006
    Liked
    7546 times
    Karma
    55446126
    Images
    6660
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    542 Post(s)

    Default

    A week after saying he was "leaning toward retiring," the Lakers' coach said he would return for his 11th season with the franchise.


    LA Times

  9. #69
    FlyinKIng
    Guest

    Default

    Confirmed. It's a great day!! Come on Dean jump on that train.

    Phil Jackson will return to coach the Lakers - latimes.com

  10. #70
    FlyinKIng
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K 4 L View Post
    Let me make this simple...

    Kobe Bryant is the greatest Laker of all time, and leading scorer in Laker history...

    Kobe Bryant will have more titles than Michael Jordan when he retires...

    Period. Who's better, MJ or Kobe? No one will ever know.
    The greatest player, Magic then Kobe. Greatest all -time Laker.....Chick Hearn. By far.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28