September 5th, 2010, 11:49 PM #11
Darrelle Revis reaches agreement with New York Jets - ESPN New York
Watch out AFC east!!!!! J-E-T-S!!!! Kovy, now Revis...it's a good weekend for us dirty water hot dog lovin mother****ers...
September 6th, 2010, 10:07 AM #12
Couple signings today, Leinart is now the 3rd string QB on the Texans. And TJ Houshmandzadeh is now a Raven. Flacco must be licking his chops. Boldin, Mason, TJ, and Stallworth will be a nightmare for secondaries.
September 9th, 2010, 04:44 PM #13
FULL SEASON PREDICTIONS: (originally posted on Facebook last night)
New York Jets
New England Patriots *
Cincinnati Bengals *
San Diego Chargers
Kansas City Chiefs
New York Giants
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings *
New Orleans Saints
Atlanta Falcons *
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Francisco 49ers
St. Louis Rams
Wild Card Round
Jets over Bengals
Patriots over Chargers
Cowboys over Falcons
Vikings over 49ers
Ravens over Patriots
Colts over Jets
Packers over Vikings
Saints over Cowboys
Ravens over Colts
Packers over Saints
Packers over Ravens
September 9th, 2010, 05:18 PM #14
Ouch...Panthers in last place...I hope not. Like to think they at least do better than the Bucs.
September 14th, 2010, 11:53 PM #15
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfBgVTohsbI]YouTube - Frank Gore appears from his butt[/ame]
September 20th, 2010, 11:24 AM #16
September 20th, 2010, 11:32 AM #17
So damn, my Bucs...WTF?!?
Now this much I accept as truth:
1. We're 2-0 because we've played two teams with an equal or greater dysfunction that our own. BUT, the Panther are always a tough game just due to the rivalry aspect.
2. We're not that good still and we can and will at some point be figured out.
BUT, for today...I'm gonna enjoy the ride and state:
1. We may have indeed found a QB, I was very against Freeman when we drafted him and I now have his jersey sitting in my wish list cart on Amazon....will I buy? Make me buy it Free, make me buy it!
2. Mike Williams, dude makes plays...not bad for a rookie 5th rd WR outta 'Cuse...I'm excited about his potential.
3. The D is back on the rise, now that we have a couple DTs who can hold their ground, take some pressure of the ends for some rush and let the LBs fly around...the line on either side of the ball is the most important unit and its showing. Their not Monte's D, but they're flying around hitting people and that's all I can ask for after last year.
4. Overall, I don't expect playoffs or even a winning year but we've come SO FAR since last year, we resemble a real team now. There is a plan, a system and an identity on the way...there's calm, there's confidence and these youngins can pull a little swagger out of this and put it in their pockets. I was downing 5ths last year every game and crying and yesterday I had a couple beers and was smiling and high fiving people...been a while haha. Hell we've already matched 2/3 of our win total all of last year in the first two weeks, if that's not improvement!
Bring on the 'Burgh!
September 20th, 2010, 01:11 PM #18
Ha...you and I were prolly the only ones watching that game. Freeman looks like the real deal, congrats. My Panthers are a mess. I don't think Atlanta is all that great so the Bucs only real resistance in the division is New Orleans. We shall see.
September 20th, 2010, 01:29 PM #19
Nice a fellow NFC S'ther. Matt Moore's parents are good friends of my mom's, and he went to Hart HS out here where I live so I always sorta rooted for him....looks like the Clausen show has begun though.
Originally Posted by jerseydevil
I think Carolina will get it together, you have some injuries on the oline but that running back stable makes me jealous. The secondary is iffy right now but there's talent. Get Smitty some help on the otherside though for god's sake! The Cats are our rivals but I don't respect any team in the division as much as them.
Atlanta should pick it up and be pretty good and I still see them as the only real challenge to NO...but you know the story of that division haha.
September 20th, 2010, 01:32 PM #20
and how bad do the G-Men look? ugh