Click Here!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95

Thread: College Football Saturday

  1. #11
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seraphim
    20 returning starters equals PAC-10 and BCS Dominance
    But it's Dorrell.


  2. #12
    lahockeyrocks24
    Guest

    Default

    I can't believe Arizona got a vote instead of Arizona State. Doesn't matter because my Sun Devils are going to shock the world this season.

  3. #13
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lahockeyrocks24 View Post
    I can't believe Arizona got a vote instead of Arizona State. Doesn't matter because my Sun Devils are going to shock the world this season.
    Duke got a vote too and they lost every game last year... so infer what you will.

  4. #14
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    But it's Dorrell.

    If anything, you have to respect to any football coach who can tuck in his shirt, and play-program.

    -_Sf

  5. #15
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    24 days left.

  6. #16
    Chipping for par lath19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,319
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I have to wait until Sept 8th to watch my Aztecs get blown out at WSU (who should be pissed after they lose to Wisc in week 1). Then I get to watch them get blown out at ASU. Then it's a home game against 1AA Portland State. At least they shouldn't start 0-5 like last year.

  7. #17
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lath19 View Post
    I have to wait until Sept 8th to watch my Aztecs get blown out at WSU (who should be pissed after they lose to Wisc in week 1). Then I get to watch them get blown out at ASU. Then it's a home game against 1AA Portland State. At least they shouldn't start 0-5 like last year.
    SDSU @ ASU? Wow, I would go to that game just to check out the scenery.

    Seriously contemplating making a 4th trip to Tucson for UCLA @ UofA again. Homecoming weekend for them.

  8. #18
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,233
    Liked
    1362 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingHater View Post
    I live in Orange County. Should I love the Ducks?
    Yes.

  9. #19
    Resident Evil El Cochino's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,221
    Liked
    7 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    SDSU @ ASU? Wow, I would go to that game just to check out the scenery.

    Seriously contemplating making a 4th trip to Tucson for UCLA @ UofA again. Homecoming weekend for them.

    Looks like I might be going also... I have family there so don't have to spring for a room!

  10. #20
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Cochino View Post
    Looks like I might be going also... I have family there so don't have to spring for a room!
    I'm already doing Stanford... we'll see if Arizona works out too. A lot of the flights though on SW are booked up because of homecoming.

    The tail at UofA homecoming is unreal.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28