Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Farmers Field

  1. #1
    Oh yeah absolutely I mean UnderPressure's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,406
    Liked
    63 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default Farmers Field

    It's going to be the name of the proposed NFL stadium in downtown LA.

    **** YEAH! Let's bring the NFL back to LA!

    Press conference on FSN right now.

  2. #2
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,587
    Liked
    4982 times
    Karma
    2147443698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1376 Post(s)

    Default

    Are they going to build this even if we don't get a football team?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  3. #3
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,243
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm going to guess that Farmers Insurance wouldn't be ponying up $700 Million if they didn't feel VERY confident that an NFL team were going to be playing there.

  4. #4
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,022
    Liked
    281 times
    Karma
    3351068
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Default

    Diddy, melifice and I were talking about this in the shoutbox last night. The consensus is that we will believe it when we see a team fun onto the field for opening day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Melfice likes this.

  5. #5
    I grew a Fatmanchu. Kingsfan626's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,614
    Liked
    120 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

    Default

    So there's going to be 2 new stadiums built? I thought the one in the City of Industry was going to be given an NFL team? From what I remember it was rumored that they were going to relocate a team there.

    I wonder if there's going to be any issues between AEG and Roski since Roski is part owner of the Kings.
    Last edited by Kingsfan626; February 1st, 2011 at 11:17 AM.

  6. #6
    2nd Scoring Line nick_nautious's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    651
    Liked
    97 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    and where is everyone supposed to park? i dont think people want to tailgate & bbq in a parking structure cuz the real estate is too expensive to give it a proper parking lot, and god forbid i want to go to a kings game on a sunday... ill probably shoot myself from the extra traffic (as if downtown needs more traffic)

  7. #7
    2nd Scoring Line nick_nautious's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    651
    Liked
    97 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsfan626 View Post
    So there's going to be 2 new stadiums built? I thought the one in the City of Industry was going to be given an NFL team? From what I remember it was rumored that they were going to relocate a team there.

    I wonder if there's going to be any issues between AEG and Roski since Roski is part owner of the Kings.
    its 1 and the same, they just moved it to downtown cuz the surrounding cities were whining and crying about traffic

  8. #8
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,243
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick_nautious View Post
    and where is everyone supposed to park? i dont think people want to tailgate & bbq in a parking structure cuz the real estate is too expensive to give it a proper parking lot, and god forbid i want to go to a kings game on a sunday... ill probably shoot myself from the extra traffic (as if downtown needs more traffic)

    That was the first thing that popped out to me while watching the videos on the stadium site.

    The one guy says fans are going to come and tailgate and then hang out all day......


    I got news for him. There's nowhere to tailgate and there's **** all to do down there once you've finished eating.

  9. #9
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,022
    Liked
    281 times
    Karma
    3351068
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick_nautious View Post
    its 1 and the same, they just moved it to downtown cuz the surrounding cities were whining and crying about traffic
    Link? I didn't hear any mention of ed roski at all this morning.
    Posted via Mobile Device

  10. #10
    2nd Scoring Line nick_nautious's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    651
    Liked
    97 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    Link? I didn't hear any mention of ed roski at all this morning.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    i guess you're right i thought they were the same

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers_Field_(Los_Angeles)

    on the "rival sites" section

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64