Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: JoPa fired!

  1. #41
    go
    go is offline
    All Star go's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Tonga.. The NCAA should kill the program. Corrupt to the core.

  2. #42
    Stalker of Padma No One's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    9,768
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by go View Post
    Tonga.. The NCAA should kill the program. Corrupt to the core.
    Penn State or the NCAA corrupt to the core?

  3. #43
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,832
    Liked
    893 times
    Karma
    1326545
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    And now for something completely different:
    Actual findings of a grand jury describing multiple victims.
    graphic language and descriptions

    http://i.usatoday.net/sports/college...grand-jury.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    yeah, I read that last night. It is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Ever.
    ya. i read the first 2 pages and had to stop. it's incredibly disgusting and horrifying. i was going to post the link here, but decided not to because it was so sickening. i only looked it up because an attorney + college football fan friend we know posted something about it on his facebook. he read through it and said before paterno was fired that that's what was going to happen and anyone who thought he didn't share any culpability is WRONG. i agree.

  4. #44
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,040
    Liked
    1139 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    ya. i read the first 2 pages and had to stop. it's incredibly disgusting and horrifying. i was going to post the link here, but decided not to because it was so sickening. i only looked it up because an attorney + college football fan friend we know posted something about it on his facebook. he read through it and said before paterno was fired that that's what was going to happen and anyone who thought he didn't share any culpability is WRONG. i agree.
    Good thing you stopped. It gets really bad from victim 2 through victim 8. That's right. 8 victims that were involved. Look for that number to double in the next several weeks. At least. No way this guy ran that sham of a foundation for 30 years and only did this with a handful of children. The whole thing reads like a horror story. The only thing that is worse than this that I can remember is that Austrian guy who locked his daughter in the basement and fathered seven children with her.

  5. #45
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,832
    Liked
    893 times
    Karma
    1326545
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Good thing you stopped. It gets really bad from victim 2 through victim 8. That's right. 8 victims that were involved. Look for that number to double in the next several weeks. At least. No way this guy ran that sham of a foundation for 30 years and only did this with a handful of children. The whole thing reads like a horror story. The only thing that is worse than this that I can remember is that Austrian guy who locked his daughter in the basement and fathered seven children with her.
    ya, i stopped halfway through victim 2. i couldn't read anymore. it's just like you said. like a horror story. just terrible. the news articles about this case are nowhere near as grotesquely detailed as that grand jury report. that's the only reason i can imagine there are some yahoos out there that think paterno et al don't shoulder any of the blame. once you read it though... ugh.

  6. #46
    at the bar Annapurna's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,938
    Liked
    87 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    ya, i stopped halfway through victim 2. i couldn't read anymore. it's just like you said. like a horror story. just terrible. the news articles about this case are nowhere near as grotesquely detailed as that grand jury report. that's the only reason i can imagine there are some yahoos out there that think paterno et al don't shoulder any of the blame. once you read it though... ugh.
    Yup. Paterno knew about this alright. I think it's safe to assume that this was known throughout the NCAA.

  7. #47
    TONGA
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Penn State or the NCAA corrupt to the core?
    yes
    Goallum likes this.

  8. #48
    Team LGK Cross Traffic's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,931
    Liked
    303 times
    Karma
    1257300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

    Default

    Pedoenabler will not be at the game on Saturday due to "threats", what a shock. There are plenty in Happy Valley that would probably want to exact some revenge on that ginger haired fool. Good luck ever getting another job coaching or in his degree of education. Would you want him teaching your kids?

  9. #49
    at the bar Annapurna's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,938
    Liked
    87 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Traffic View Post
    Pedoenabler will not be at the game on Saturday due to "threats", what a shock. There are plenty in Happy Valley that would probably want to exact some revenge on that ginger haired fool. Good luck ever getting another job coaching or in his degree of education. Would you want him teaching your kids?
    No. That man needs to step down immediately.

    It's really sad this type of abuse seems so prevalent in sports. You trust your kids with these people. Just reminds you that have to remain vigilant as a parent.

  10. #50
    about to burst apart Goallum's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12,811
    Liked
    137 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The word "jopa" means "ass" in Russian. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watti
    And Terry Murray can ing shove a ing in a with two s and take his and his and put them in his !




    FROMOS FOR FROMEO

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65