Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 316
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: UCLA Football

  1. #161
    Kitty Photobomb! Kingsqueen's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,089
    Liked
    391 times
    Karma
    1330254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Traffic View Post
    Congrats to your cousin and family that made the trip.
    Thanks!

    Hopefully he will impress the coach enough to get more playing time in the future. *fingers crossed*

  2. #162
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    11 pages of thread? Seriously?

  3. #163
    Loving Life! girl4kings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,793
    Liked
    30 times
    Karma
    1001737
    Images
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Damn where are the Bruins at???? Hard loss huh?
    "Is part of the charlies angels from LGK known as Lice, G4K and Aerogirl!" Mr.Toad88

  4. #164
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,185
    Liked
    1224 times
    Karma
    172532594
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

    Default

    Seems like trojan lover forgot what it was like when Larry Smith and Ted Tollner were there ...

  5. #165
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roenick View Post
    Seems like trojan lover forgot what it was like when Larry Smith and Ted Tollner were there ...
    BS, I still remember when John Fox was our staring QB and Cade McNown use to pull wins out if his ass. Nice try though. Dude UCLA owns in basketball, let USC own the football, we can share right?

  6. #166
    Loving Life! girl4kings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,793
    Liked
    30 times
    Karma
    1001737
    Images
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hoya View Post
    How'd CSUN's team do again?
    I wish they did have a team when I was there, but it was scratched when I was in high school because of title nine. If they had a team I would've cheered for them. My family has been divided cheering for both USC and UCLA. It's all in fun!

    Thanks for asking
    "Is part of the charlies angels from LGK known as Lice, G4K and Aerogirl!" Mr.Toad88

  7. #167
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    UCLA is the best. Unfortunately, BYU is a little better.

  8. #168
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,185
    Liked
    1224 times
    Karma
    172532594
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    BS, I still remember when John Fox was our staring QB and Cade McNown use to pull wins out if his ass. Nice try though. Dude UCLA owns in basketball, let USC own the football, we can share right?
    I think it is the smugness of 'SC fan and how it is their "right" to be great in football that turns most off. Like Dallas Cowboy and ATL Brave fans and Laker fans and Yankee fans. And there are an awful lot of bandwagoners out there right now ... I would just like my alma mater to be competitive and try to win a national championship once in a while. That's what made McNown fun to watch.

  9. #169
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roenick View Post
    I think it is the smugness of 'SC fan and how it is their \"right\" to be great in football that turns most off. Like Dallas Cowboy and ATL Brave fans and Laker fans and Yankee fans. And there are an awful lot of bandwagoners out there right now ... I would just like my alma mater to be competitive and try to win a national championship once in a while. That's what made McNown fun to watch.
    I don't think anything I said was smug. Oh well...

  10. #170
    Kitty Photobomb! Kingsqueen's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,089
    Liked
    391 times
    Karma
    1330254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Is anyone a member over at BruinBlitz.com/Rivals.com?
    There is an article about my cousin Jake that I'd like to read, but am only getting teased with the first paragraph...and don't feel like signing up for the 7-day free trial. Thanks in advance!

    UCLA Football

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66