Click Here!
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 316
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: UCLA Football

  1. #251
    That's all, folks! Wolvie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,430
    Liked
    444 times
    Karma
    1005013
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Default

    Was at the game today, and wow was I underwhelmed.

    The two most interesting moments for me:

    1. When Kevin Prince took a helmet to helmet hit (Prince's fault, by the way) and went down, some guy behind me screamed, "Oh no, there goes the season!" Sarcasm is always better when you can scream it.

    2. I learned from the media guide that Kevin Craft is #10 on the UCLA all-time pass completion list. After just his 2008 season. WTF? At this rate (riding the pine, mostly) he might still pass Heisman Trophy winner Gary Beban. Did NOT compute.

  2. #252
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
    I learned from the media guide that Kevin Craft is #10 on the UCLA all-time pass completion list. After just his 2008 season. WTF? At this rate (riding the pine, mostly) he might still pass Heisman Trophy winner Gary Beban. Did NOT compute.
    they must count interceptions as completions.

    -_Sf

  3. #253
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seraphim View Post
    they must count interceptions as completions.

    -_Sf
    Craft had thirteen touchdown passes last year too--too bad six of them were to the other team.

  4. #254
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,671
    Liked
    61 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Jordan James picks UCLA football | The Fabulous Forum | Los Angeles Times

    James verbals.

    This is going to be a solid program in two to three years.

  5. #255

  6. #256
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,048
    Liked
    1530 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    Dude as much as I don't think we deserve a bowl game this year I hope this works out so you can go to a game locally.

  7. #257
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roenick View Post
    Dude as much as I don't think we deserve a bowl game this year I hope this works out so you can go to a game locally.
    I'll be in L.A. for the holidays... a good excuse to not stand outside in freezing temperatures to watch us play Temple.

    I did make it to two road games this year--Tennessee and USC.

  8. #258
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Jordan James picks UCLA football | The Fabulous Forum | Los Angeles Times

    James verbals.

    This is going to be a solid program in two to three years.
    Anthony Barr verbals, and UCLA leads for a few more top recruits.

  9. #259
    ...Piss on Eddie Shore ChilledAgua's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    6,643
    Liked
    5099 times
    Karma
    1219063
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoya View Post
    Anthony Barr verbals, and UCLA leads for a few more top recruits.
    Cassius March commits

    Scout.com: Cassius Marsh Profile

  10. #260

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84