Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Usc Goes To The Rose Bowl!

  1. #1
    Bad Monkey FMC Bubbadel2's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,045
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1035319
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default Usc Goes To The Rose Bowl!



    YEAH BABY!

  2. #2
    #1 fan VEGASKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,992
    Liked
    41 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Repeat of last years Rose Bowl?



  3. #3
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Congrats to SC and good luck against the Buckeyes. Just don't come back to the Rose Bowl in September.

    I must say that was the tamest UCLA-USC game I've ever attended. I don't know if UCLA fans were just mellowed out because they knew Dorrell was out with a loss, USC fans were mellow because of last year, or just because both teams played like absolute crap on offense, but it was very strange.

  4. #4
    Da Great One borinka99's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,821
    Liked
    73 times
    Karma
    20056005
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VEGASKING View Post
    Repeat of last years Rose Bowl?


    That's some talent right there!

  5. #5
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152
    Congrats to SC and good luck against the Buckeyes.
    Well, I guess not the Buckeyes.

    Also, props to SC's band for doing the Soulja Boy at halftime.
    Last edited by Hoya; December 2nd, 2007 at 10:46 AM.

  6. #6
    1st Scoring Line Fielddog's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    1,588
    Liked
    6 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    Congrats to SC and good luck against the Buckeyes. Just don't come back to the Rose Bowl in September.

    I must say that was the tamest UCLA-USC game I've ever attended. I don't know if UCLA fans were just mellowed out because they knew Dorrell was out with a loss, USC fans were mellow because of last year, or just because both teams played like absolute crap on offense, but it was very strange.
    I had a field pass yesterday and I noticed down there it was a lot quieter than most other years. It might have been that everyone was freezing their butts off and couldn't yell. I know it was cold and very windy on the field, especially when the sun went down.

  7. #7
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fielddog View Post
    I had a field pass yesterday and I noticed down there it was a lot quieter than most other years. It might have been that everyone was freezing their butts off and couldn't yell. I know it was cold and very windy on the field, especially when the sun went down.
    It was very cold and very windy up in my nosebleeds also.

  8. #8
    KFC
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    just because both teams played like absolute crap on offense, but it was very strange.
    I was in the student section for UCLA. I do believe it was sometime during the 3rd quarter when someone that was in a nearby USC section even said

    "This is just weird."

  9. #9
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    Well, I guess not the Buckeyes.

    Also, props to SC's band for doing the Soulja Boy at halftime.
    They learned a new song? How bout that, thought they only knew like 2.

  10. #10
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trant View Post
    Simple answer: It was too cold to get up early and start drinking.
    You're kidding, right? I cracked my first beer in the parking lot around 8:45am. Don't they teach you how to drink at SC?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66