Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 232
  1. #221
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gescom View Post
    it was as MondoBlando texted to me after the fight - a massacre

    the funniest part was listening to Lampley spending rounds 5 to 9 slowly attempting to unearth the flag he was busy planting up Cotto's ass for the first 1/3 of the fight... even funnier when Pacquiao was on the ropes in like the 4th round and Lampley nearly sucked Cotto's **** from the desk only to have Emmanuel Steward PWN his ass and say "i think he's just taking a breather."

    Jim seriously needs to be facepalmed by his wife.
    Haha, Lampley is always excitable. I didn't mind him too much, he gives Pacquiao his just due.

  2. #222
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post

    Nobody in the TV era has ever punched with that much power and coordination in both hands.
    I'd put a prime Roy Jones Jr. in that category. It's just too bad there were no other quality Light Heavies or Middleweights to sufficiently challenge him.

  3. #223
    Concussed Villain Mondo Blando's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8,275
    Liked
    1732 times
    Karma
    1411926
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1067 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    I'd put a prime Roy Jones Jr. in that category. It's just too bad there were no other quality Light Heavies or Middleweights to sufficiently challenge him.
    Well, none that Roy wanted any part of...

  4. #224
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post
    Well, none that Roy wanted any part of...
    Eh who exactly did he duck?

  5. #225
    Cup B4 I Die
    Guest

    Default

    Fight I want to see in 2010: Pacquiao vs Mosley
    -would not create as much buzz, but it would be a better fight IMO. Both fighters don't back down and have good chins.

    Fight we will see in 2010: Pacquiao vs Floyd
    -I think Floyd will win an overhyped fight that will see Manny chasing Floyd around the ring for 12 rounds.

    Lets fill up Staples with a Mosley vs Manny fight!! Would be great for LA. I'm hoping the Floyd/Manny contract negotiations break down for this to happen. I'm not holding my breath though.

  6. #226
    Oh yeah absolutely I mean UnderPressure's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,406
    Liked
    63 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    What's with all these BS steroid allegations for Pacquiao that were started by a crackhead named Floyd Mayweather Sr. That predator-looking mother****er needs to STFU as he could only wish he had a fighter like Manny to train.

  7. #227
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cup B4 I Die View Post
    Fight I want to see in 2010: Pacquiao vs Mosley
    -would not create as much buzz, but it would be a better fight IMO. Both fighters don't back down and have good chins.

    Fight we will see in 2010: Pacquiao vs Floyd
    -I think Floyd will win an overhyped fight that will see Manny chasing Floyd around the ring for 12 rounds.

    Lets fill up Staples with a Mosley vs Manny fight!! Would be great for LA. I'm hoping the Floyd/Manny contract negotiations break down for this to happen. I'm not holding my breath though.
    I'd love to see a Pacquiao-Mosley fight. You make all the relevant points. Only problem is Sugar Shane is a Golden Boy fighter and Floyd's next fight is under the Golden Boy banner. If negotiations breakdown between Arum and Richard Schafer, I don't see them going to a Pacquiao-Mosley fight as a back up. Maybe but there's too much money on the table to not make that Pacquiao-Mayweather fight.

    You're right though, I bet Mayweather's plan will be to potshot Pacquiao and get on his bike. Similar to what he did to Carlos Baldomir. If Pacquiao can cut off the ring, something he didn't do when Cotto got on his bike, Mayweather will be forced into a fight.

  8. #228
    Cup B4 I Die
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    I'd love to see a Pacquiao-Mosley fight. You make all the relevant points. Only problem is Sugar Shane is a Golden Boy fighter and Floyd's next fight is under the Golden Boy banner. If negotiations breakdown between Arum and Richard Schafer, I don't see them going to a Pacquiao-Mosley fight as a back up. Maybe but there's too much money on the table to not make that Pacquiao-Mayweather fight.

    You're right though, I bet Mayweather's plan will be to potshot Pacquiao and get on his bike. Similar to what he did to Carlos Baldomir. If Pacquiao can cut off the ring, something he didn't do when Cotto got on his bike, Mayweather will be forced into a fight.
    You can bet Floyd will watch rounds 1-2 of the Manny/Cotto fight for a blueprint on how to win a fight vs Pacquio. Jab Jab hook...get out. Problem for Cotto was he couldn't get out quick enough. Floyd will not have that problem.

    And we'll all get liquored up, plump down 60.00$, invite all of our friends over, and wonder what all of the hype was all about.

    If anyone is quick enough and fast enough to cut off the ring vs Floyd, it's Manny. Manny should do his best to sh** talk Floyd for the next 6 months to try and goat him into actually fighting, but I think Lil' floyd is too smart for that game.

    And as far as Sugar Shane goes....he still has to beat a young and fast Berto in January.

  9. #229
    SystemOfACrown
    Guest

    Default

    Calling my shot right now, Rafael Marquez will beat Juan Manuel Lopez next week.

  10. #230
    at the bar Annapurna's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,938
    Liked
    87 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone watching the Pacquiao/Marquez fight tonight?

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66