Click Here!
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 232

Thread: The Boxing Thread

  1. #71
    Cup B4 I Die
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    That's pretty much what it comes down to. I'll probably end up ordering it though. My roommate is a huge Tito fan so I'm sure he'll want to watch it. Both guys have so much star power I'm guessing it'll do surprisingly well as far as PPV numbers.



    I believe HBO has a pretty full schedule in the fall. Doubt that they pick up the fight. I think it'll be PPV for sure.

    [quoteCup B4 I Die]I'm tempted to get tickets to the Vargas/Mayorga fight. I'm anticipating these two going at it, could be an entertaining fight. Thougts??
    Vargas-Mayorga won't be the most technical fight but I'll guarantee you it won't go to the scorecards. Being at a fight is always a good thing and it should have a pretty good atmosphere. I say go for it.[/QUOTE]

    Yah, nothing like going to a live fight. I went to see Taylor vs Hopkins 1 in Vegas. By brother and I sat in the last row at the MGM, but we had a great time.

    I'm still pissed at myself for not getting seats for the Paul Williams/Margarito fight in Carson, wished I was there for that one.

  2. #72
    Oh yeah absolutely I mean UnderPressure's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,406
    Liked
    63 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    ****. I don't know how Rey Boom Boom will respond after getting KTFO by de Leon in the 1st round!

  3. #73
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
    ****. I don't know how Rey Boom Boom will respond after getting KTFO by de Leon in the 1st round!
    He's still young, taking the Ponce de Leon fight was a huge huge mistake. He should have been brought along a lot more slowly. He still has a future, but he's going to have to learn some defense or at least some head movement.

  4. #74
    Cup B4 I Die
    Guest

    Default

    Anyone know what Prince Hamed is up to these days?

  5. #75
    !!PLAY RACQUETBALL!! Rob2716's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,232
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cup B4 I Die View Post
    Anyone know what Prince Hamed is up to these days?

    Probably still having nightmares of the asswhooping Marco Antonio Barrera gave him.

    Haven't watched that one in a while. I'll have to find the tape this weekend.

  6. #76
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cup B4 I Die View Post
    Anyone know what Prince Hamed is up to these days?
    He went to jail not that long ago for reckless driving. I think he is out now but his career is over.

  7. #77
    Concussed Villain Mondo Blando's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8,263
    Liked
    1701 times
    Karma
    1396926
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1043 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2716 View Post
    Probably still having nightmares of the asswhooping Marco Antonio Barrera gave him.

    Haven't watched that one in a while. I'll have to find the tape this weekend.
    You know, I remember that fight being really one-sided, but after watching the tape a couple of weeks ago, Hamed really deserved to win 4 of the 12 rounds.

    Barrera took his foot off the gas in the middle of that fight.

  8. #78
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bland View Post
    You know, I remember that fight being really one-sided, but after watching the tape a couple of weeks ago, Hamed really deserved to win 4 of the 12 rounds.

    Barrera took his foot off the gas in the middle of that fight.
    I wasn't impressed by Hamed in this fight or any fight in particular. In this one he was taken totally out of his game and he ran. The fight is online, I'll try and find it to watch again, but Hamed was throughly dominated in this fight. Barrera brought the fight and Hamed didn't want it.

    Anyways, I was pissed that Morales never got to fight Hamed. Hamed ducked both guys for years, he deserved an ass kicking from Morales too.

  9. #79
    Concussed Villain Mondo Blando's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8,263
    Liked
    1701 times
    Karma
    1396926
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1043 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    I wasn't impressed by Hamed in this fight or any fight in particular. In this one he was taken totally out of his game and he ran. The fight is online, I'll try and find it to watch again, but Hamed was throughly dominated in this fight. Barrera brought the fight and Hamed didn't want it.

    Anyways, I was pissed that Morales never got to fight Hamed. Hamed ducked both guys for years, he deserved an ass kicking from Morales too.
    Check it out again - when Hamed had his jab pumping he won the rounds.

  10. #80
    Let the kids play ASUcruz's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,858
    Liked
    21 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bland View Post
    Check it out again - when Hamed had his jab pumping he won the rounds.
    I'll watch it again but I don't think I'm going to be convinced.

    Anyways what did you think the scores should have been? The scorecards were 115-112, 115-112, and 116-111.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28