Click Here!
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 198

Thread: Kobe: Hire West or trade me

  1. #11
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    I like Kobe. He's innocent of everything but adultery. lol
    I'm not questioning his skill, but I don't agree with his "do what I say or trade me" bullcrap.


  2. #12
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,533
    Liked
    4855 times
    Karma
    2147423698
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1356 Post(s)

    Default

    I don't see why you guys are all over Kobe... but okay.

    What Kobe has said is exactly what we wanted Kevin Garnett to say for years to the T-Wolves.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  3. #13
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,966
    Liked
    997 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

    Default

    This guy gets more hysterical by the moment. I can't believe the nerve of him. I'd trade that ungrateful son of a bitch in a heartbeat. Trade him to Portland for the #1 this year and in '09 or something. Not that they could, but still. Take Oden and move along little Kobe.

  4. #14
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    This guy gets more hysterical by the moment. I can't believe the nerve of him. I'd trade that ungrateful son of a bitch in a heartbeat. Trade him to Portland for the #1 this year and in '09 or something. Not that they could, but still. Take Oden and move along little Kobe.
    Oden will be a HUGE flop. Mark my words.

  5. #15
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,966
    Liked
    997 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    Oden will be a HUGE flop. Mark my words.
    Yeah yeah yeah. I heard the same thing about Lebron too. For a guy to have a broken wrist and the kind of season he did, that's amazing. He almost won the game against Florida by himself. Oden will never, ever be flashy. At the end of the game though he'll be a difference maker. That's what you need.

  6. #16
    Now Available In HD Italian Seafood's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    886
    Liked
    12 times
    Karma
    1125000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    You guys should trade Kobe while you can still get a lot for him. He may even be right about this, but in the long run you'd probably help yourselves the most by selling high.

  7. #17
    !!PLAY RACQUETBALL!! Rob2716's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,232
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spjon25 View Post
    I hate Kobe and the Lakers so here is what I would do...

    Trade the rapist bitch

    then bring Jerry West back

    Sell them and move them back to MInneapolis

    I agree with trading Kobe and bringing back West parts, but I disagree with sequence. I wouldn't want Kupchak making that trade, would you? Beg West to come back, then let him make the Kobe trade.

    The Shaq/Kobe debate left the Lakers with no choice but to trade Shaq. However, as soon as LA became the Kobe show, I stopped watching Lakers basketball (not that I was a big basketball fan to begin with).

  8. #18
    devenir gris gescom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    33,435
    Liked
    1884 times
    Karma
    1252516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    579 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2716 View Post
    I agree with trading Kobe and bringing back West parts, but I disagree with sequence. I wouldn't want Kupchak making that trade, would you? Beg West to come back, then let him make the Kobe trade.

    The Shaq/Kobe debate left the Lakers with no choice but to trade Shaq. However, as soon as LA became the Kobe show, I stopped watching Lakers basketball (not that I was a big basketball fan to begin with).
    exactly!
    GESCOM: it's never too early to start beefing up your obituary!

  9. #19
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,966
    Liked
    997 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

    Default

    I swear, this really seems to be a pattern with this guy. Lets look at the history shall we?

    1. Tells Charlotte that he won't play for them and "demands" a trade to the Lakers on draft day.
    2. Lakers sign Malone and Payton and days later Kobe tells media he intends to test the free-agent market at the end of the season.
    3. Kobe more or less forces the hands of Laker management to trade Shaq or else he's going to leave (to the cross-town Clippers no less).
    4. Kobe tells Lakers to hire West and make changes (which they can't because of the stupid Shaq trade that has them over the cap) or else he wants to be traded.

    God this guy infuriates me. Makes me wonder why Nick Van Exel was looked at as so bad. Some "Laker for Life" as he said before.

  10. #20
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,533
    Liked
    4855 times
    Karma
    2147423698
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1356 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2716 View Post
    I agree with trading Kobe and bringing back West parts, but I disagree with sequence. I wouldn't want Kupchak making that trade, would you? Beg West to come back, then let him make the Kobe trade.

    The Shaq/Kobe debate left the Lakers with no choice but to trade Shaq. However, as soon as LA became the Kobe show, I stopped watching Lakers basketball (not that I was a big basketball fan to begin with).
    You guys need to get your facts straight. Kobe/Shaq had a feud, yes. But it was NOT the reason why we traded Shaq away. Shaq wanted more money for being the slob that he is. The Lakers front office knew he only had 1-2 years left in him only. And yet Shaq wanted like 30+ something million for that. It was time to let him go.

    Did Shaq win a Championship with the Heat? Yes. That was in his 1-2 year span. Look at him this year, he didn't make much of a difference now did he? He's on the decline.

    For Kobe, we still have 5-8 years of him still being able to do what he has to do. I like that he is demanding the Lakers do something... because like I said previously. We all wanted Kevin Garnett to do the same thing so he can get traded here. KG has no balls do to it. Kobe does, and I give him tons of respect for that... because the Lakers WILL make a move. Even if it's not a huge one, thanks to the salary cap issue... it'll be a good one indeed.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28