Click Here!
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 258

Thread: Call Of Duty 4

  1. #171
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiehardKingsFan View Post
    Double tap is the best perk for the M60 imo
    I've tried that, but I lost accuracy in my shots even with Steady Aim perk.

  2. #172
    Bring back Fro Frolovian's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,123
    Liked
    23 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    LOL @ people still playing CoD4

    I haven't touched the disc since I got GTA IV

  3. #173
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolovian View Post
    LOL @ people still playing CoD4

    I haven't touched the disc since I got GTA IV
    CoD4 >>> GTA IV

    I don't have the patience nor free time to sit and play GTA right now.

  4. #174
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    CoD4 >>> GTA IV

    I don't have the patience nor free time to sit and play GTA right now.
    It's tough going back to COD4 after playing some GTA; Everything in COD4 feels super super fast, super super close and super sensitive, took a round to get used to the feel again.

  5. #175
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,500
    Liked
    378 times
    Karma
    1002100
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

    Default

    I just leveled up to the .50 cal. That is one kick ass sniper rifle. I bought the map pack and I am not to thrilled with it. There is a steep learning curve on the new maps. Chinatown is fun because there are a lot of buildings that you can go into. To me the claymore perk is a must in Chinatown.

  6. #176
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,472
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    1195000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    I've tried that, but I lost accuracy in my shots even with Steady Aim perk.
    Well, it works well when you're at close to medium range. You shouldn't use LMGs for longer range targets.

    Do you hip fire a lot? (eg firing without using L1) Because that's the only thing Steady Aim affects. It doesn't reduce the recoil if you're aiming with L1. I only found Steady Aim to be useful if you're a sniper, because when you have to switch to your pistol when some guy surprises you the recoil is nonexistant so you can quickly pick him off.

  7. #177
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiehardKingsFan View Post
    Well, it works well when you're at close to medium range. You shouldn't use LMGs for longer range targets.

    Do you hip fire a lot? (eg firing without using L1) Because that's the only thing Steady Aim affects. It doesn't reduce the recoil if you're aiming with L1. I only found Steady Aim to be useful if you're a sniper, because when you have to switch to your pistol when some guy surprises you the recoil is nonexistant so you can quickly pick him off.
    Good to know!

  8. #178
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,500
    Liked
    378 times
    Karma
    1002100
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

    Default

    What does it mean when a player on xbox live has a light bulb over his head? Are they the host?

  9. #179
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Chartrand's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,862
    Liked
    476 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homersimps View Post
    What does it mean when a player on xbox live has a light bulb over his head? Are they the host?
    Haven't played in a long time, but I think it means they are accessing a menu......pausing, or about to use an airstrike.

  10. #180
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Any of you mess with the aim sensitivity? And if you do what setting works best for you?

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84