Click Here!
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 258

Thread: Call Of Duty 4

  1. #231
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Chartrand's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,862
    Liked
    476 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm finding myself enjoying Call of Duty 3 a little more now. Taking some American schwein-hunds out with a bolt-action Kar98k is far more satisfying than spraying and praying.

  2. #232
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homersimps View Post
    Do not listen to Lososaurus, he has no idea what he is talking about. He only killed me about ten times in one game the other night.
    But you're such an easy target!


    Honestly though, you're predictable, I could count on you going to the top of those stairs or in the broken building in backlot or near the launcher/container in countdown.

    Stick and move, take your shots, move a couple feet, repeat.

  3. #233
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,502
    Liked
    380 times
    Karma
    1007100
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lososaurus View Post
    But you're such an easy target!


    Honestly though, you're predictable, I could count on you going to the top of those stairs or in the broken building in backlot or near the launcher/container in countdown.

    Stick and move, take your shots, move a couple feet, repeat.
    For the most part there is no need to be active. Most people never check for claymores and they just run around and shoot. That is why when I snipe I usually do ok. I have been using my RPD and even got rid of the Jugernaut perk. I also enjoy shooting people with my grenade launcher on my m16. By shooting them I mean not killing with then explosion but actully shhoting them with an unexploded grenade.

  4. #234
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homersimps View Post
    For the most part there is no need to be active. Most people never check for claymores and they just run around and shoot. That is why when I snipe I usually do ok. I have been using my RPD and even got rid of the Jugernaut perk. I also enjoy shooting people with my grenade launcher on my m16. By shooting them I mean not killing with then explosion but actully shhoting them with an unexploded grenade.
    I remember on one of the later matches you were 15-2 on Bloc and I think you had the RPD, something was working for ya. The problem with you becoming predictable though was especially on one of the backlot matches, I knew to check the top of the stairs in the broken building for you or to expect you in the open area of the broken building.

    If you're going to hang around a particular building like that, move around as much as you can in the building. Like the broken building in backlot: Be in the open air spot, take your shots and move to behind the couch, move to opposite stairs and take your shots, move back to open air and shoot out. Maybe this strategy just supports my style of play, but I hate staying in a single spot for more than a couple shots or seconds.

    One thing to try on Bloc or any level where there's a hole in the floor to see the level below: Stand right on the edge, plant a claymore and it'll appear on the floor below you. This works especially well on Crossfire in the bottom broken building( there's a headquarters in there ) with a ladder up to a second floor, you can stand above the ladder and plant the claymore and it'll appear at the ladder's base.

  5. #235
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,502
    Liked
    380 times
    Karma
    1007100
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lososaurus View Post
    I remember on one of the later matches you were 15-2 on Bloc and I think you had the RPD, something was working for ya. The problem with you becoming predictable though was especially on one of the backlot matches, I knew to check the top of the stairs in the broken building for you or to expect you in the open area of the broken building.

    If you're going to hang around a particular building like that, move around as much as you can in the building. Like the broken building in backlot: Be in the open air spot, take your shots and move to behind the couch, move to opposite stairs and take your shots, move back to open air and shoot out. Maybe this strategy just supports my style of play, but I hate staying in a single spot for more than a couple shots or seconds.

    One thing to try on Bloc or any level where there's a hole in the floor to see the level below: Stand right on the edge, plant a claymore and it'll appear on the floor below you. This works especially well on Crossfire in the bottom broken building( there's a headquarters in there ) with a ladder up to a second floor, you can stand above the ladder and plant the claymore and it'll appear at the ladder's base.
    One of my favorite spots to snipe is on Bog Domination. I will stand behind the tank and plant claymores on either side. On one end of the tank you have a clear shot of the enemies coming up along the fence and the other end you have a shot where they spawn through the building. For some reason they cannot see you behind the tank from the spawning point. I know it is spawn squatting but that is the only way I can have a positive kill ration on that map. I usually run out of ammo and I just watch and wait until a team member gets killed then i steal his gun and then i will run around the map. It is also a good spot to protect and grenade "B".
    I never knew that about claymores above ladders.

  6. #236
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Xbox Focus - New playlists coming to COD4

    New playlists for the 360 crowd!

  7. #237
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    People are still playing this game?
    The Original Pancake Hater

  8. #238
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    People are still playing this game?
    I don't think it's left my disc tray since I bought it months ago.

  9. #239
    Socrates
    Guest

    Default

    I still play it and I still love it.

    The great thing on PC is that when the regular maps get boring you go on a mod server and play some truly crazy maps. It's always new and fresh.

  10. #240
    2nd Scoring Line Subhuman15's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    666
    Liked
    153 times
    Karma
    190000000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post

    The great thing on PC is that when the regular maps get boring you go on a mod server and play some truly crazy maps. It's always new and fresh.
    That's why PC gaming is still the best, I play alot of sniper servers and they kick ass.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28