Click Here!
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 258

Thread: Call Of Duty 4

  1. #21
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Just finished the story mode. The game is short but I don't feel gipped. It was so much fun. I felt like I was in a movie while playing it. Now to try it out on a harder level before taking my game online.

    For those of you playing this online is it necessary for me to have the xbox live headset? I know I can go on without one but I don't want to go in handicapped if I don't have it.

  2. #22
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    165 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The headset is definitely worth the 20 bucks.

  3. #23
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    Just finished the story mode. The game is short but I don't feel gipped. It was so much fun. I felt like I was in a movie while playing it. Now to try it out on a harder level before taking my game online.

    For those of you playing this online is it necessary for me to have the xbox live headset? I know I can go on without one but I don't want to go in handicapped if I don't have it.
    You want the headset. It's the most fun to play when you're communicating and talking strategy with the rest of your squad...
    The Original Pancake Hater

  4. #24
    Thread killer.. grncobra's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    985
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I just installed COD4 and it is pretty good but you know what is totally missing is having the ability to use walls and crates as cover. I loved Rainbow Six Vegas for that. Too bad they did not implement that feature. Nothing like popping your head out and taking out 3 Tango's.

  5. #25
    Royal Army Supporter AlexSeren's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,056
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Just finished completing Assassin's Creed so i picked this game up at Best Buy today for $44.95. Good price considering the game is relatively new. Anyways, as soon as i get adjusted to shooting a gun instead of wielding a blade i'll start multiplayer.

    BTW, I have a PS3 and my ID is alexseren

  6. #26
    Resident Cynic




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,910
    Liked
    2231 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grncobra View Post
    I just installed COD4 and it is pretty good but you know what is totally missing is having the ability to use walls and crates as cover. I loved Rainbow Six Vegas for that. Too bad they did not implement that feature. Nothing like popping your head out and taking out 3 Tango's.
    Forcing someone to lay prove to avoid getting popped through a wall with the M4 is what makes this game great.

  7. #27
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,213
    Liked
    8706 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSeren View Post
    Just finished completing Assassin's Creed so i picked this game up at Best Buy today for $44.95. Good price considering the game is relatively new. Anyways, as soon as i get adjusted to shooting a gun instead of wielding a blade i'll start multiplayer.

    BTW, I have a PS3 and my ID is alexseren
    Wow! 44.95 is a good deal. New games should be 59.99.

    Is it that price for the 360 version as well? If not, then I'll probably skip it. Yeah I know... I'll regret it. But I'm totally satisfied with Halo 3 right now and don't really need another shooter type of game.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  8. #28
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grncobra View Post
    I just installed COD4 and it is pretty good but you know what is totally missing is having the ability to use walls and crates as cover. I loved Rainbow Six Vegas for that. Too bad they did not implement that feature. Nothing like popping your head out and taking out 3 Tango's.
    If you want cover, gears of war is for you....
    The Original Pancake Hater

  9. #29
    Royal Army Supporter AlexSeren's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,056
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Wow! 44.95 is a good deal. New games should be 59.99.

    Is it that price for the 360 version as well? If not, then I'll probably skip it. Yeah I know... I'll regret it. But I'm totally satisfied with Halo 3 right now and don't really need another shooter type of game.
    just for PS3 bro.

  10. #30
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,408
    Liked
    9188 times
    Karma
    150187040
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)

    Default Op

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    Just finished the story mode. The game is short but I don't feel gipped. It was so much fun. I felt like I was in a movie while playing it. Now to try it out on a harder level before taking my game online.

    For those of you playing this online is it necessary for me to have the xbox live headset? I know I can go on without one but I don't want to go in handicapped if I don't have it.
    Just go into the Free for All mode and you do not need a headset as it's every man for himself.

    If you play team deathmatch with a headset, I have found when I am not playing with my clan there's way too many little kids singing into my ear and I have to remove the headset anyway.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84