Click Here!
Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 1163

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  1. #471
    The Boob Guy KFIT's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,903
    Liked
    550 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    I'm at level 70 and got the AK47 and it sucks. It's got so much kick that you can't stay on a target.

    My vote for best overall weapon goes to the ACR with the FMJ. You can shoot close and far and it loads fast and kills quick.

    I actually wore part of the rubber padding off the left thumb pad from constantly running in the game and had to go buy a gelled cover for it. Just about a month or two with the XBox and already wearing it out! Not to mention that my left thumb is numb (and swollen) from the knuckle down.
    TAR and ACR for me, thank you! You're right, the AK-47 is obviously a preferred taste, because I can't stand it. Dexter and I played last night for a while, and I played with the riot gear for the first time, it was pretty cool! I died a gazillion times and didn't get many kills, but got a ton of assists! i wouldn't do it too often, and only likely for Domination matches, but I liked it.

  2. #472
    Go, Kings, Go rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    209,442
    Liked
    7880 times
    Karma
    147788878
    Images
    6484
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

    Default

    We should do a whole team of riot gear and come at them in a line.

  3. #473
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,502
    Liked
    380 times
    Karma
    1007100
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    Only is I can be on the opposing team and can take a **** load of Semtex.

  4. #474
    Video Game First Liner Ecktore's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,438
    Liked
    1527 times
    Karma
    3123132
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    I'm at level 70 and got the AK47 and it sucks. It's got so much kick that you can't stay on a target.

    My vote for best overall weapon goes to the ACR with the FMJ. You can shoot close and far and it loads fast and kills quick.

    I actually wore part of the rubber padding off the left thumb pad from constantly running in the game and had to go buy a gelled cover for it. Just about a month or two with the XBox and already wearing it out! Not to mention that my left thumb is numb (and swollen) from the knuckle down.
    Once you start running, I think you can stop pushing the thumbstick in. I'll try later tonight just to confirm.

  5. #475
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecktore View Post
    Once you start running, I think you can stop pushing the thumbstick in. I'll try later tonight just to confirm.
    Or push the left stick left/right 45* or so, so that you're not running 'forward' anymore and move in more a strafing direction.

  6. #476
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,118
    Liked
    8444 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFIT View Post
    Sadly, I'll have to take a few days away from the LGK Death Squad. I've found I have this little problem in which I play every day, until the sun almost comes up. As far as I know, it's not really a "problem", but the wife thinks it is. If the wife thinks it's a problem, then it's a problem.
    The LGK guys leave at 12-2 AM, but I see you up until 6-7 AM your time and you're playing alone. So if you can force yourself to leave when we're leaving, then you're good =P

    But you do have to wake up early for work... so listen to the wife!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  7. #477
    The Boob Guy KFIT's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,903
    Liked
    550 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    The LGK guys leave at 12-2 AM, but I see you up until 6-7 AM your time and you're playing alone. So if you can force yourself to leave when we're leaving, then you're good =P

    But you do have to wake up early for work... so listen to the wife!
    I feel like such a this.....


  8. #478
    THE BIG MORT DIZZLE spjon25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,795
    Liked
    68 times
    Karma
    1021200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    Sorry about last night, I was playing with my friends from AZ, and we had a pretty big group or would have said lets play deathmatch.

    I agree with RR, a line of all shields would kick ass

  9. #479
    Go, Kings, Go rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    209,442
    Liked
    7880 times
    Karma
    147788878
    Images
    6484
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

    Default

    Or how about a circle of shields LOL

  10. #480
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,502
    Liked
    380 times
    Karma
    1007100
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    I was playing last night with my brother and his friend. They are very new to FPS and I kicking their butts so bad that I was only stabbing them. I would catch them looking down a street in Favela and I would just run up behind them and stab them in their backs. It was too easy.

Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28