Child of Light (RPG, all platforms)
Never been a big classic RPG fan but have stumbled onto a killer hybrid type RPG named "Child of Light" by Ubisoft, for all platforms, mine being xbone:
Child of Light Review - IGN
It's awesome. It's organic, VERY intuitive and we'll paced. The turn-by-turn fighting is easy to learn and isn't overly complicated, which is my biggest gripe with RPGs in general. 80% of the game is a side-scrolling adventure with the remaining 20% being classic spells/potions/weaponry type melee.
It's only available through download and at only $15 for the first 10 chapters, it's worth every cent.
If anyone wants to join my Child of Light party (or my friends list at Xbox live, ftm), hit me up:
I'll throw some potions your way...