Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Dead Space

  1. #1
    Oink Oink Oink! Diablito93's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,107
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up Dead Space

    I know this game is a lil old, but has anyone played Dead Space? That game is awesome!!!! It reminds me of Doom 3 with better graphics, sound and play system. The game is pretty intense and quite creepy. My neighbor got his copy for like 20 bux online used. Might be worth grabbing

  2. #2
    go
    go is offline
    All Star go's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,333
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Yeah it has been on my radar for months now. I doubt I will pick it up though. It is now $28 on Amazon new.

  3. #3
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Is it one of those games where I have to think and can't kill all the zombies like Resident Evil ? If so, F that, I want to kill everything in sight. If not, bring it on !

  4. #4
    Oink Oink Oink! Diablito93's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,107
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    Is it one of those games where I have to think and can't kill all the zombies like Resident Evil ? If so, F that, I want to kill everything in sight. If not, bring it on !
    It's not quite like that, but its also definitely not a spray and pray. I think from your gamer profile it's not quite your type of game.

  5. #5
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Yeah. I like those get up and go type of games. That's why I am hesitant to get this, Mirror's Edge and Bio-Shock although I heard all were really good. I hated Fallout although I can see why it can be seen as good.

    Thanks for the heads up !

  6. #6
    Oink Oink Oink! Diablito93's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,107
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    Yeah. I like those get up and go type of games. That's why I am hesitant to get this, Mirror's Edge and Bio-Shock although I heard all were really good. I hated Fallout although I can see why it can be seen as good.

    Thanks for the heads up !
    Bio Shock is a straight up shooter throw things at everything game. That you may enjoy. It's very well made and you only need to do a small puzzle or 2.

  7. #7
    Hexisland
    Guest

    Default

    How in the hell do you get past the meteor shower? I've tried at least 10 times and can't seem to get past it...any tips?

  8. #8
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexisland View Post
    How in the hell do you get past the meteor shower? I've tried at least 10 times and can't seem to get past it...any tips?
    When the ship starts to shake, hide behind some of the big **** on the deck. Wait for it to pass, run to the next piece of cover, wait for it to pass, repeat. Just take your time.

    And yes, this game was awesome.

  9. #9
    Hexisland
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    When the ship starts to shake, hide behind some of the big **** on the deck. Wait for it to pass, run to the next piece of cover, wait for it to pass, repeat. Just take your time.

    And yes, this game was awesome.
    Sorry...I should be more specific. How the hell do you get past the meteor shower when using the guns?

  10. #10
    Oink Oink Oink! Diablito93's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,107
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexisland View Post
    Sorry...I should be more specific. How the hell do you get past the meteor shower when using the guns?
    I had a bit of a hard time with it too bro. Its just a certain amount of time you have to blast them before you pass the level. What I did was use a left then right trigger so i wouldn't overheat, kinda like a jab hook combo. You just have to keep blasting away, double up the triggers on the bigger rocks. It took my about 6 attempts but I passed it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28