December 7th, 2008, 10:29 PM #1
Anyone played this yet? I was a huge fan of the first and i am probably gonna be picking this game up pretty soon. I'd have gotten it months ago, but life has a way of taking away from gaming time :-/
The few people i've talked to about it have said its really good. The worst review i heard was that its basically like a better and refreshed version of the first (and like the first) you dont get near the 'freedom' as they advertise/claim, but its still pretty cool.
December 8th, 2008, 08:05 AM #2
The 1st one is awesome. My 360 has been broken but I am getting in fixed and I want to pick this game up as well.
December 8th, 2008, 09:36 AM #3
I played a lot of it. Not quite done with it.
1. The fighting mechanic is great. One button fighting works.
2. The RPG elements. Easy to understand and not too complicated. It is more like Mass Effect (which I really liked) than Oblivion (which I just couldn't get into).
3. The graphics are good, not great.
4. The bread crumbles that tell you where to go.
1. The map. It is useless and not even readable. At least there are the bread crumbles.
1. My character, a girl, got fat(too much beer) and evil (pasty white, I killed too many innocent people). Besides eating celery I can't figure out how to skinny her up.
I highly recommend installing the game onto your hard drive. The xbox is virtually quiet while playing this game compared to when I played it without installing it.
December 8th, 2008, 11:14 AM #4
fun, addicting game. even my wife loves it
December 8th, 2008, 12:44 PM #5
December 22nd, 2008, 11:56 PM #6
Yea. My 360 has been out of service for a good 4-5 months now. Took me forever to find the time to sit on the phone with microsoft for an hour. Once i actually got the pleasure of speaking to an actual person the process was beyond a breeze. Except of the routine: "try this. try that. unplug this. check that. did you try this? did that work?" crap. Cus an unplugged power cord can cause the red lines... who knew; apparently it gets so broken it generates its own power...
Originally Posted by Son of Earl
Finally got it back about 2 weeks ago and its time to start picking up the games i was missing out on. Fable and NHL 09 being top on that list.
Sounds like Fable is a keeper. I will most definately be picking that up asap.
And Go, im sorry to hear about your fat, emo character haha. Perhaps try a grapefruit diet?? lol