Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Good co-op game for XBOX Live?

  1. #1
    #!/bin/bash quix's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,342
    Liked
    22 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default Good co-op game for XBOX Live?

    So my buddy and I are looking to get a good game for the XBOX 360 to play co-op together on Live. I'm not into the shooter games for consoles simply because I'm so used to playing them on PC and Mac (nothing beats a mouse!). We're fooling around with NHL09 right now, but would prefer a non-sport game instead. Maybe something like Assassin's Creed or Prince of Persia. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Trouble Will Find Me Big Red's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,931
    Liked
    658 times
    Karma
    1017137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quix View Post
    So my buddy and I are looking to get a good game for the XBOX 360 to play co-op together on Live. I'm not into the shooter games for consoles simply because I'm so used to playing them on PC and Mac (nothing beats a mouse!). We're fooling around with NHL09 right now, but would prefer a non-sport game instead. Maybe something like Assassin's Creed or Prince of Persia. Any ideas?
    hmm. i think assassin's creed is a one player only game. the first thing that came to mind when you said coop was gears of war 1 or 2. i don't know if you're into music games, but i think guitar hero and rock band are coop. the lego games (lego star wars, lego batman, lego indiana jones) are also coop.
    Cornell Hockey - LETS GO RED!

    "I love this f***ing team right here."

  3. #3
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,407
    Liked
    9188 times
    Karma
    150045510
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)

    Default

    Saint's Row 2 is KEY 2 player COOP, the fun factor is unreal.

    If you want to go cheaper try for Crackdown, it's only around $10-15 bucks and it's great for COOP.
    Last edited by PPharoah; January 4th, 2009 at 05:58 PM.

  4. #4
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,750
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    PPharoah is right. Saints Row 2 is fun as heck and fun on co-op. Maybe we'll run into each other on Live.

  5. #5
    #!/bin/bash quix's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,342
    Liked
    22 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks, guys. Looks like Saints Row 2 is the popular item I'll take a look at it for sure. I just started fooling around on Live... had an XBOX collecting dust for a while and decided to try it out. It's fun. My name is Quix77 if you ever wanna play some NHL09

    Thanks again. Cheers.

  6. #6
    Tom Emanski Spokesman Frolov24's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,100
    Liked
    75 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quix View Post
    Thanks, guys. Looks like Saints Row 2 is the popular item I'll take a look at it for sure. I just started fooling around on Live... had an XBOX collecting dust for a while and decided to try it out. It's fun. My name is Quix77 if you ever wanna play some NHL09

    Thanks again. Cheers.
    Saints Row 2 definitely the game for co-op fun. I finished the game in single player, hoping to do the same in co-op version.

    Fable 2 co-op is supposed to be pretty good, just started the game so haven't had the chance to try co-op.

  7. #7
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,407
    Liked
    9188 times
    Karma
    150045510
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)

    Default

    NHL 09 does not have COOP, we keep asking for it every year though, it was taken out in 2005, NHL 04 had it.:(

    Thank the lords for COOP on NHL 2K9!

    If you ever want to try some COOP on St.'s Row 2 let me know, I still haven't finished it COOP.:(

  8. #8
    Power Down, Guy! Drum4Pigs's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,336
    Liked
    215 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPharoah View Post
    NHL 09 does not have COOP, we keep asking for it every year though, it was taken out in 2005, NHL 04 had it.:(

    Thank the lords for COOP on NHL 2K9!

    If you ever want to try some COOP on St.'s Row 2 let me know, I still haven't finished it COOP.:(
    I'm pretty sure NHL 09 does have co-op on Xbox 360. Every player has his/her own position on the team and you play online in tournaments, etc... Maybe not in the Dynasty mode, but the multiplayer cooperative game mode is there, and very popular.

    I've just been playing the Dynasty and Be A Pro modes though, so I'm not 100% sure. Doesn't LetsGoKings have a team or two online???

  9. #9
    #!/bin/bash quix's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,342
    Liked
    22 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drum4Pigs View Post
    I'm pretty sure NHL 09 does have co-op on Xbox 360. Every player has his/her own position on the team and you play online in tournaments, etc... Maybe not in the Dynasty mode, but the multiplayer cooperative game mode is there, and very popular.

    I've just been playing the Dynasty and Be A Pro modes though, so I'm not 100% sure. Doesn't LetsGoKings have a team or two online???
    It does, but not with two people. You need 3 or more consoles. Maybe I couldn't figure it out. I dunno.

  10. #10
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Prince of Persia is a beautiful looking game, but it's single player only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28