Click Here!
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 456
Like Tree239Likes

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

  1. #291
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,121
    Liked
    8447 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
    Are there people farther along in the game by now? (I've never played GTA). I read about the torture scene today and then someone told me about the Paparazzo level, so I was wondering if my purchase of a copy for work may not have been wise.
    Torture mission was fun and I wish you could have done more during that mission.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  2. #292
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    679
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    180201533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

    Default

    Man Online servers are really wacked out.

    Decided to play the BF4 beta until they fix it.

  3. #293
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,509
    Liked
    2733 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    That torture scene wasn't even bad wut da hayell.
    TooCool likes this.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  4. #294
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    679
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    180201533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

    Default

    Online seems to work fine now for me. Though I have no idea how to make a private match...

  5. #295
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,121
    Liked
    8447 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Online seems to work fine now for me. Though I have no idea how to make a private match...
    Way too buggy for me to deal with right now.

    Had one of those beginning mission where I had to rob a 24/7 store. After I got the money and I was driving to lose the cops, the game froze. I rebooted and I don't know if I passed or failed that mission. I can't seem to redo it. Then while I'm receiving a phone call from Simeon, some random guy online just kills me for no reason. Now I remember why I didn't like GTA IV online.

    Now I'm on to the next mission, to test my gun skills. I think it's a Team Deathmatch kind of mission... so I put "Join Session" and had been stuck on that screen for 10+ minutes and couldn't back out. I just went to the dashboard right now. Very frustrating.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  6. #296
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    679
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    180201533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Way too buggy for me to deal with right now.

    Had one of those beginning mission where I had to rob a 24/7 store. After I got the money and I was driving to lose the cops, the game froze. I rebooted and I don't know if I passed or failed that mission. I can't seem to redo it. Then while I'm receiving a phone call from Simeon, some random guy online just kills me for no reason. Now I remember why I didn't like GTA IV online.

    Now I'm on to the next mission, to test my gun skills. I think it's a Team Deathmatch kind of mission... so I put "Join Session" and had been stuck on that screen for 10+ minutes and couldn't back out. I just went to the dashboard right now. Very frustrating.
    oh yeah that happened to me about team deathmatch. When i dashboarded it skipped the mission and i was free to do whatever i wanted. The lamar missions are necessary for the tut but everything else it will skip when you dashboard so theres no need for it.

  7. #297
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,509
    Liked
    2733 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    When we were able to, we had some fun playing the missions on our own private session. Rob the store, and go straight to the ATM
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  8. #298
    Bring on Vancouver! USCKingsFan31's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,392
    Liked
    1956 times
    Karma
    1370828
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    268 Post(s)

    Default

    The create-a-player system is downright awful. Had to mess with sliders arbitrarily for an hour to get to a guy that looks less like me than my frigging Nintendo Wii Mii does.

    Why make it so unnecessarily complicated?

  9. #299
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,405
    Liked
    9175 times
    Karma
    156035072
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    376 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    When we were able to, we had some fun playing the missions on our own private session. Rob the store, and go straight to the ATM
    Dont need to go to atm. Open phone, select internet, money and services go to maze bank deposit funds, DONE!
    Dexter likes this.

  10. #300
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    679
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    180201533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

    Default

    Damn houses are expensive. Saving up at the moment for one then a car.
    TooCool likes this.

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28