Click Here!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: I am now in the club...XBOX 360

  1. #31
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,745
    Liked
    1805 times
    Karma
    1153900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oglethorpe View Post
    Most likely you will get back a different refurbished unit. At least that's what I heard and that's what they did with me.

    You're right - it won't be that quick. It was more like a month for me - 4 days getting there; 12 working days there; 4 days coming back - and then it wasn't even the same unit.
    I just got a replacement unit sent to me. The manufacture date is 8-14-07 so I think it might actually be a brand new console.

    Xbox received my broken console on 8/17 and the new console reached my front door on 8/29. 12 days turnaround is much faster than the first time I sent my broken unit in which took about 28 days if I recall correctly.

  2. #32
    Sieben Biere Bitte! Boozehound's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    636
    Liked
    138 times
    Karma
    5000000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Default

    Well I am apparently getting a refurbished console that was made a whopping 3 weeks after mine was made. So with my luck, that means I am probably going to get a dirty, scratched up, kid used system compared to my clean adult owned system....

  3. #33
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Radio Die View Post
    I just got a replacement unit sent to me. The manufacture date is 8-14-07 so I think it might actually be a brand new console.

    Xbox received my broken console on 8/17 and the new console reached my front door on 8/29. 12 days turnaround is much faster than the first time I sent my broken unit in which took about 28 days if I recall correctly.
    They got mine on 8/20 and UPS tried to deliver it yesterday. Bastards never knocked on the door and my wife was in the room next to the front door. Clowns!

    Oh, and because of the holiday, I can't get it until Tuesday. Suck!

  4. #34
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,745
    Liked
    1805 times
    Karma
    1153900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unfiltered View Post
    They got mine on 8/20 and UPS tried to deliver it yesterday. Bastards never knocked on the door and my wife was in the room next to the front door. Clowns!

    Oh, and because of the holiday, I can't get it until Tuesday. Suck!
    That blows! UPS actually called me the day before, twice, telling me to expect a package the next day.

  5. #35
    dnort
    Guest

    Default

    Mine died too. I called Microsoft, and they told me it was already passed the 1 yr warranty. So, they had me mail it to them and replaced mine with a refurbished unit. They also charged me like $150. Ridiculous. They would only warrant this one for 1 yr.

  6. #36
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnort View Post
    Mine died too. I called Microsoft, and they told me it was already passed the 1 yr warranty. So, they had me mail it to them and replaced mine with a refurbished unit. They also charged me like $150. Ridiculous. They would only warrant this one for 1 yr.
    If your issue was a RROD, then the warranty was extended to 3 years. If so, I'd give them a call and inquire about your 150 bucks.

  7. #37
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Radio Die View Post
    I just got a replacement unit sent to me. The manufacture date is 8-14-07 so I think it might actually be a brand new console.
    I picked my replacement up from UPS today: refurb.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28