Click Here!
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 247

Thread: LGK NHL 08 360 League

  1. #91
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JT8888 View Post
    My bad
    JT8888 = jatalsonton
    Thanks, man. UPDATED

  2. #92
    go
    go is offline
    All Star go's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Why are we waiting until October? Lets start now. We can always do this again in October if we want. In other words.. TOO MANY GAMES... TOO LITTLE TIME.

    I'll probably be on tonight after 9.

  3. #93
    go
    go is offline
    All Star go's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....hreadID=283737

    Heads up from EA.

    If you lose the connection right before faceoff (during the national anthem), restart the Xbox and try again. If you are trying to play with a friend, both of you should restart and try again.
    "The NHL game development team have diagnosed a problem with online user disconnects while trying to connect to a percentage of Online Team Play, Versus, and Online Shootout game modes. EA will be working to deliver a solution to this problem and will communicate this to our online community as soon as we can. We realize this is a huge inconvenience as online play is a big part of the game. Please be assured that we are working on a patch as quickly as possible.



    In the meantime, if you find that you are disconnected from the server while entering an online game mode, we recommend that you reset your hardware before attempting to enter another online game mode to increase your chances of success.



    We are also aware of an issue how losses are tracked in Dynasty Mode. We are working towards addressing this issue as well."

  4. #94
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by go View Post
    Why are we waiting until October? Lets start now. We can always do this again in October if we want. In other words.. TOO MANY GAMES... TOO LITTLE TIME.

    I'll probably be on tonight after 9.
    Strictly from a selfish point of view, I work nights. With FF this weekend, that puts me out for until the following weekend.

    Is anyone that has signed up for this league going to London? If not, then I'm fine with starting the week after FF.

  5. #95
    go
    go is offline
    All Star go's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unfiltered View Post
    Strictly from a selfish point of view, I work nights. With FF this weekend, that puts me out for until the following weekend.

    Is anyone that has signed up for this league going to London? If not, then I'm fine with starting the week after FF.
    There does not seem to be a strict schedule on when you play the games from the little I saw when I registered for our league last night, unless of course I am mistaken. For example, I can play you on the weekends and DieRadioDie on the weekdays.

    I don't think we don't all need to be online at the same time to play a league.

  6. #96
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by go View Post
    There does not seem to be a strict schedule on when you play the games from the little I saw when I registered for our league last night, unless of course I am mistaken. For example, I can play you on the weekends and DieRadioDie on the weekdays.

    I don't think we don't all need to be online at the same time to play a league.
    No, of course not. I was hoping that due to everyone's schedule being different, that we didn't get too many games in hand.

  7. #97
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,765
    Liked
    1848 times
    Karma
    1153900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    465 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unfiltered View Post
    No, of course not. I was hoping that due to everyone's schedule being different, that we didn't get too many games in hand.
    And I still suck at the game.

  8. #98
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Radio Die View Post
    And I still suck at the game.
    What's wrong? You don't want to be the Phoenix Coyotes of our league?

  9. #99
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Radio Die View Post
    And I still suck at the game.
    So I'm not the only one?

  10. #100
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,765
    Liked
    1848 times
    Karma
    1153900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    465 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watti View Post
    So I'm not the only one?
    I can win on Pro but my goaltending is atrocious. I traded Cloutier for Vokoun and somehow Vokoun has been even worse. I'm more focused on limiting shots than keeping my goals against down. I play 10 minute periods and I can regularly keep the CPU under 35 shots per game. Meanwhile I'm taking anywhere from 60-70 shots and winning 6-5. I'd say it's almost time for me to move back to All-Star.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28