Click Here!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Little Big Planet

  1. #21
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Dude, how the hell do you blow up the house with all the stickers in it w/o blowing youself up??? BTW, I'm talking about the South America part...
    Are you talking about the bank? If so, you go underneath, with a second player, and blow it up from the bottom.

  2. #22
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadIdea View Post
    Are you talking about the bank? If so, you go underneath, with a second player, and blow it up from the bottom.
    Yup.I keep blowing myself up in trying to get the bomb across the crevace. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #23
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Yup.I keep blowing myself up in trying to get the bomb across the crevace. HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol, exploding sackboys is funny, funny stuff.

    Which crevasse? If it's the first one, push the platform until it makes a ramp (you should see where it kinda locks in to the rock ledge) and then pull the bomb down it, slowly. After you get it in the cart, pull it into the other cart, slowly. Push the cart over the second crevasse, pull the lever, step on the button and BOOM. Going slow is the key.

  4. #24
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,708
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Before I buy this game I want to know if it is possible to build an ice rink type level?

  5. #25
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WWAMD View Post
    Before I buy this game I want to know if it is possible to build an ice rink type level?
    As I haven't played around too much in the level creator, I can't say yes, without a doubt. However, there is an ice level and the level creator seems pretty extensive. So, probably.

  6. #26
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadIdea View Post
    Lol, exploding sackboys is funny, funny stuff.

    Which crevasse? If it's the first one, push the platform until it makes a ramp (you should see where it kinda locks in to the rock ledge) and then pull the bomb down it, slowly. After you get it in the cart, pull it into the other cart, slowly. Push the cart over the second crevasse, pull the lever, step on the button and BOOM. Going slow is the key.
    Yeah, I meant the 2nd one. I'll have to try it this weekend. What a pain in the ass to have 2 carts.

  7. #27
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Yeah, I meant the 2nd one. I'll have to try it this weekend. What a pain in the ass to have 2 carts.
    Once you get it in the cart, grab the cart and start pushing - use the x button to push faster. As soon as the cart reaches the crevasse, just hang on to it until your on the other side.

  8. #28
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadIdea View Post
    Once you get it in the cart, grab the cart and start pushing - use the x button to push faster. As soon as the cart reaches the crevasse, just hang on to it until your on the other side.
    The bombs are always going off when I'm trying to take them off the cart. We'll see. Thanks for your help!

  9. #29
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,472
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    1195000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Default

    Add me on whatever name you're using these days and I'll play it with you

  10. #30
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiehardKingsFan View Post
    Add me on whatever name you're using these days and I'll play it with you
    I'll be back as Mr. Irreverent this weekend.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28