Click Here!
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 270

Thread: NHL 09 LGK "Clan/Guild/Team" for XBox 360

  1. #171
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emfn View Post
    we should have won those games especially when both teams were wearing white. I couldn't tell who was who!
    Same here, I hate when that happens... I don't know how many times I tried to check our own players

  2. #172
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,066
    Liked
    8327 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    818 Post(s)

    Default

    Good games Nuse. Even though we lost like 3-4 of them... all by 1 goal. (Except the last game, 3-0). =(

    Cheap ass goals from the other team. Especially the team we played twice. The Coyotes who used the Winnipeg Jets uniforms. Constant slap shots from the blue line, aiming opposite side of the goalie, top corner. Always using it, so freaking lame.

    Plus, we got stick lifted all game. And these teams are checking us every time we don't have the puck. No Crosschecking or Interference called on them ever. I can't believe it. This is why people abuse it, because the penalties aren't being called. Dumb EA Sports...

    And there's no way we can change the penalty sliders for the EASHL League games too. It just seems to be set already, and we hit "A" for quick match.

    But the next time I play with you, I'll try playing as a forward and we'll see if that boosts our offense some more. I guess if we're playing with only 2 or 3 guys, I tend to rush in on offense so much because the computers don't really do a good job =\ (Aside from receiving the pass).
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  3. #173
    RIP Dogmeat... DieAvsDie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    726
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Hey guys, I want in.

    Gamertag = CheebaHawk95
    Name = Greg
    Position = my BAP char is a playmaking center. I don't know how that applies to my online guy. I'll play anywhere though, whatever is needed.
    Jersey Number = 95
    Email = greg at muzzo dot com

  4. #174
    emfn
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Good games Nuse. Even though we lost like 3-4 of them... all by 1 goal. (Except the last game, 3-0). =(

    Cheap ass goals from the other team. Especially the team we played twice. The Coyotes who used the Winnipeg Jets uniforms. Constant slap shots from the blue line, aiming opposite side of the goalie, top corner. Always using it, so freaking lame.

    Plus, we got stick lifted all game. And these teams are checking us every time we don't have the puck. No Crosschecking or Interference called on them ever. I can't believe it. This is why people abuse it, because the penalties aren't being called. Dumb EA Sports...

    And there's no way we can change the penalty sliders for the EASHL League games too. It just seems to be set already, and we hit "A" for quick match.

    But the next time I play with you, I'll try playing as a forward and we'll see if that boosts our offense some more. I guess if we're playing with only 2 or 3 guys, I tend to rush in on offense so much because the computers don't really do a good job =\ (Aside from receiving the pass).
    Yea we should try that. Every team we play always has 2 or three guys playing forward where they just get fast breaks on us. Good games though we just had an off night.

  5. #175
    RIP Dogmeat... DieAvsDie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    726
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm gonna be online most of the night; i want to get my first game in if anyone else is going to be around. Anyone in?

  6. #176
    Going Hard and Fast wasabinuki's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    370
    Liked
    4 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieAvsDie View Post
    I'm gonna be online most of the night; i want to get my first game in if anyone else is going to be around. Anyone in?
    I am usually on from 5:45 to 6:45 - so is LAK_Underling and Gosha25. SpaceLobster is there sometimes, but other than that I don't really see anybody any more :(

    Somebody has been losing games though - we were 5 games under .500, and now we are almost 20 games under :(

  7. #177
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasabinuki View Post
    I am usually on from 5:45 to 6:45 - so is LAK_Underling and Gosha25. SpaceLobster is there sometimes, but other than that I don't really see anybody any more :(

    Somebody has been losing games though - we were 5 games under .500, and now we are almost 20 games under :(
    I'm always on way too late... Barely ever see anyone on so I just play single player quick matches

  8. #178
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,066
    Liked
    8327 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    818 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasabinuki View Post
    I am usually on from 5:45 to 6:45 - so is LAK_Underling and Gosha25. SpaceLobster is there sometimes, but other than that I don't really see anybody any more :(

    Somebody has been losing games though - we were 5 games under .500, and now we are almost 20 games under :(
    Yah, usually I see you guys around that time too.

    I wonder who is losing all the games for us. I've played with Fearthenuse for a few nights and we play like 3-4 games, but we don't go on massive losing streaks.

    When we were really close to hitting .500, we were in Division 42 (Which has been our highest to date). Now we're like Division 106 or whatever =x

    Still got 1 more trophy to get... and that's get all SIX guys online at once. The most we had was 5 only :(

    I've been working on improving my +/- playing with other random people. I went as high as a -8 I think. Now I'm at a -2 again, I want to get in the positives! Plus I've been playing goalie a little with random people. So far, 5 games. 4-1 record as a goalie. I let in 2-3 goals a game though =\ And a crummy 86% save percentage. I want to bump that up to 90%.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  9. #179
    Going Hard and Fast wasabinuki's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    370
    Liked
    4 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watti View Post
    I'm always on way too late... Barely ever see anyone on so I just play single player quick matches
    I've played a few games with you - try and make it on earlier if you can.

    If nobody is online, but you want to play the same type of game and build your stats (get new player cards / points) play ranked custom online team play games.

    Xbox Live --> Online Game Modes --> Online Team Play --> Custom

    The majority of my games played have been there, and now I have 15 points per category to distribute. Yesterday I set up a grinder center who has a 99 on face-offs. I've actually been winning some now. We'll see how I fare tonight in some LGK games.

  10. #180
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasabinuki View Post
    The majority of my games played have been there, and now I have 15 points per category to distribute. Yesterday I set up a grinder center who has a 99 on face-offs. I've actually been winning some now. We'll see how I fare tonight in some LGK games.
    Cool, I didn't know we could do that. I'm going to try and go on tonight and hopefully get a couple games in with you guys, but if no one is there, I'll give that a shot. I could definitely use the boost in my attributes.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82