Click Here!
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 270

Thread: NHL 09 LGK "Clan/Guild/Team" for XBox 360

  1. #231
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Definitely more fun with the headset though.

  2. #232
    SportsTsar.com gosha25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    283
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    is it just me or has xbox live been on the fritz since the new xbox live experience debuted

  3. #233
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,200
    Liked
    8598 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    866 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gosha25 View Post
    is it just me or has xbox live been on the fritz since the new xbox live experience debuted
    The connection was really crappy on the 1st day the new stuff came out. But it's been fine since (for me anyway).
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  4. #234
    emfn
    Guest

    Default

    anyone gonna be on tonight?

  5. #235
    Frolov99
    Guest

    Default

    Ok...well my current team has been M.I.A. for the past month or so and I NEED to get back into the EASHL swing of things. Tuning people in Ranked versus play isn't doin' it for me anymore. Is there room for 1 more to join?

    My former teams record was 85-30-8 (DIV-5) and my scoring stats in 55GP are 34g and 33a. I was rated A- but slipped to a B in the last couple games I played. I'd take any position (besides goalie) and player type (right now I'm a dangler). I'm on late at night (for me anyways) 1:00EST/10:00PST due to work but in a month I'll be finishing up school and won't be working as much which means a lot more playing time. So if there's room for one more, I'd be delighted to join but if not; thanks anyway.
    GT: cooptron420
    Last edited by Frolov99; December 2nd, 2008 at 12:32 AM.

  6. #236
    SportsTsar.com gosha25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    283
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolov99 View Post
    Ok...well my current team has been M.I.A. for the past month or so and I NEED to get back into the EASHL swing of things. Tuning people in Ranked versus play isn't doin' it for me anymore. Is there room for 1 more to join?

    My former teams record was 85-30-8 (DIV-5) and my scoring stats in 55GP are 34g and 33a. I was rated A- but slipped to a B in the last couple games I played. I'd take any position (besides goalie) and player type (right now I'm a dangler). I'm on late at night (for me anyways) 1:00EST/10:00PST due to work but in a month I'll be finishing up school and won't be working as much which means a lot more playing time. So if there's room for one more, I'd be delighted to join but if not; thanks anyway.
    GT: cooptron420
    i'll send you an invitation to the club later today. look for it like 4pm pst or so

  7. #237
    Sieben Biere Bitte! Boozehound's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    636
    Liked
    139 times
    Karma
    5000000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Default

    We are so close to .500, dousk and I had a chance last night, but ran into a brick wall of a ai goalie and lost to a far inferior team... We will be at .500 tonight.

  8. #238
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,200
    Liked
    8598 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    866 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozehound View Post
    We are so close to .500, dousk and I had a chance last night, but ran into a brick wall of a ai goalie and lost to a far inferior team... We will be at .500 tonight.
    Great to hear Brandon! Can't wait.

    I'll be online to help out. GAUTHIER STYLE!!!!!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  9. #239
    Going Hard and Fast wasabinuki's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    370
    Liked
    4 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    .500 = impossible to achieve

  10. #240
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,200
    Liked
    8598 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    866 Post(s)

    Default

    Great games dousk, LAKingUnderling, and Watti.

    Out of those 10 games or so, we won 8 and lost 2 in OT. Now just ONE game away from .500. Ughhhhhhh

    That final game, intense way to tie it up with 5 seconds to go.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84