January 29th, 2010, 03:18 PM #1
NHL 11 ideas you'd like to see in 2010
1. When you move your stick you should be able to continue skating.. notice when you move your stick you start to glide...
2. Improve the fights to be more realistic grapple and wrestling matches have the refs actually brake it up, not the same ending everytime it's pretty lame the way the skate away now... no player in the league skates away like that after a fight they usually need to me taken away..
3. improve the commentary to be more about what's going on with the team during the season, injury updates, trade updates, standings update, try to make it sound like a real game. EX must win game here Kings are two points back of 8th place with 4 games left in the season.. more realistic, another EX: THe bruins are out of the playoff picture they may be sellers at the trade deadline, look for them to cut contracts and add assest... MORE REALISTIC
4.Draft: This has improved a lot in NHL 10 but i think trades should be able to be made all the time kind of like in MAdden 10 when you draft you can trade up down or pick... more options.
5. More chemistry have it carry over from game to game, EX if your on a losing streak make it that much harder to break the streak, also when your on a winning streak. make the bounces go your way like the team is really rolling
Also make team chemistry important, make it so that if you make to many trades or change up you line combos to much you'll lose chemistry,
6. Improve GM mode: Have all contract type ADD RFA(Restricted free agents)
7. Add the ability to trade future draft picks Have the next years draft picks and the following year too like in real life when teams can make trades for their next two first round picks
8.ALL STAR GAME AND SKILL COMPETITION!!!! Please ADD
9. Contract negotiations should be more realistic, Have the ability to actually negotiate also be able to renegotiate contracts during the year... involve that in the commentary if your in negotiation with your star player the commentator should say in the game following game. talks are progressing nicely or talks have stalled they may consider moving him... stuff like that
10. make the game more realistic disallowed goals reviews on good goals just to make sure they were truly good goals. Have players get game misconducts or 10 min misconducts suspensions for cheap plays or even to many misconducts, Have real scrums, be able to wak at the goalie after the whistle... make this game Feel REAL..\\
All and All MAke the Game as REAL AS possible!!!!!
January 29th, 2010, 04:09 PM #2
More intensity for games against rivals or in games where there is a hit that results in injury.
January 29th, 2010, 04:12 PM #3
January 29th, 2010, 04:37 PM #4
I could go on and on, but I won't.
January 29th, 2010, 04:58 PM #5
Drop-In/Drop-Out play in EASHL.
January 29th, 2010, 05:51 PM #6
Let me do this in the game
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEV5OtYhNQ"]YouTube- Amazing Shootout Goal by Pavel Datsyuk vs the Wild[/ame]
January 30th, 2010, 01:56 AM #7
I think one thing they should add for online is that if someone quits, they get TWO losses added to their stats.
I don't quit understand why we have to wait for the games to be "official" too. What I mean is that in NHL 09, if anyone quits before it hits the 15:00 mark, they won't be tagged with the loss. In NHL 10, if you quit before the 18:00 mark then you're safe from a loss as well. It sucks having to wait "2 minutes" before scoring because 95% of the time, the other team will quit instantly if you score too quickly.
For offline Be A Pro, they need to find a way to add in more things to make it exciting. NHL 09 was amazing, but NHL 10 BAP felt boring to me because it's the same stuff as 09. The only reason I'm playing it is to unlock the stuff that I refuse to shell out extra money for.
: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter
: @LGKTooCool You're welcome. Rinkrat
January 30th, 2010, 01:30 PM #8
Fix how fast the lines get tired! They get tired at the same rate, regardless of how fast the actual time is moving. Or is it just me?
February 2nd, 2010, 03:49 PM #9
Ability to switch positions if someone on your EASHL or OTP team drops from or leaves the game
aka the George Dontsov rule
February 9th, 2010, 01:40 AM #10
I would ****ing love for the game to not freeze my Playstation when I am trying to read or reply to a message. Happened when I borrowed the neighbor's internet...still happens with my own internet and the cord running into the PS3!