The 30 minute interview starts from [56:00 - 86:30]
There is some bits of info that I learned from it (that have not been announced so far)
- Presentation has been completely overhauled this year. EA has worked with a company that does all the graphics with ESPN, TSN. (ex: the new scoreboard tsn style)
- A new game mode that has not been revealed yet, Rammer has said that it is the most addictive mode to date that he has ever played on a game.
- No goalie fights...
- EA has tried to make every NHL arena as unique as possible to the real life one.
- New intros for all the teams in NHL 11
- Rammer gives a big hint that in this years Be a GM mode you will be able to give Offer Sheets to Restricted free agents (well find out more in 2 weeks)