Click Here!
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 445
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: NHL 12 news

  1. #131
    All Star Fisch's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,549
    Liked
    381 times
    Karma
    1163474
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Traffic View Post
    Amazon has now put up a $20 Amazon credit bonus for pre ordering NHL 12. Perfect, I'll be in Chicago during release week so I will not need it on release day.
    cool, just pre-ordered it

  2. #132
    King of all Kings Byatch1979's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,093
    Liked
    99 times
    Karma
    9000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiacKid56 View Post
    EASHL is a complete joke now. I'm a 88 Legend with 90+ checking, discipline, stick checking, shot blocking, balance, strength & speed. I still get knocked around like a kid by players who are short and skinny. I got to hit a player 2-3 inches shorter than me and I just glance off. I stick lift and my stick goes through the opponents stick. I poke check the puck directly and nothin happens. Players fly by me like I'm standing still. I try to block a shot and the puck will go through me. Am I missing something here? I just don't know how they can be so much better than me and I'm on the same level.
    Just started playing with a group who openly admit to doing a boost glitch. I haven't done it myself, nor do I know exactly how to do it but there's a way with managing profiles (The whole lead profile thing) and whatnot to get yourself 500 or so extra points. I think if you see a forward rated 88-92 in EASHL, they gotta be juiced. Unless I am using a defensive dman, I can't get my guy above 86. If I bother to find out exactly how they do it, I'll post it here because open knowledge of this BS is the only way to level the playing field. I've been told the exploit is similar, if not exactly the same as in previous games.

  3. #133
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,202
    Liked
    8623 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    866 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byatch1979 View Post
    Just started playing with a group who openly admit to doing a boost glitch. I haven't done it myself, nor do I know exactly how to do it but there's a way with managing profiles (The whole lead profile thing) and whatnot to get yourself 500 or so extra points. I think if you see a forward rated 88-92 in EASHL, they gotta be juiced. Unless I am using a defensive dman, I can't get my guy above 86. If I bother to find out exactly how they do it, I'll post it here because open knowledge of this BS is the only way to level the playing field. I've been told the exploit is similar, if not exactly the same as in previous games.
    My defensive defensemen is a 91. Not juiced at all. You just need to put the stats in the right place. But as a 91 overall, I'm getting owned by players who are 83 overall and under.

    But yeah, there is a boost glitch and EA Sports have not done anything about it. These cheaters know how and where to blast their slapshots and wristshots. It's like if you give them an inch to breathe, they know how to exploit the game by making the goalie move a certain way. It's extremely ridiculous.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  4. #134
    God is a King Martyros's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,290
    Liked
    18 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    My defensive defensemen is a 91. Not juiced at all. You just need to put the stats in the right place. But as a 91 overall, I'm getting owned by players who are 83 overall and under.

    But yeah, there is a boost glitch and EA Sports have not done anything about it. These cheaters know how and where to blast their slapshots and wristshots. It's like if you give them an inch to breathe, they know how to exploit the game by making the goalie move a certain way. It's extremely ridiculous.
    one way to score easy goals are to drive in sideways towards the middle, once you get there, take a really quick slap shot towards the corner you came in from since the goalie is still moving with you. my slap shot power/accuracy are 60/65 respectively and i score those shots most of the time when i get a chance to even reach there....

  5. #135
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Somebody convince me to buy this game. I got bored with NHL11 way too quickly and I'm dangerously close to not buying an NHL game for the first time in I don't know how long......


    Oh, and I've been away for a while, how have y'all been?

  6. #136
    King of all Kings Byatch1979's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,093
    Liked
    99 times
    Karma
    9000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    For those of you that want to juice in EASHL '11

    &#x202a;How to Juice/Attribute Glitch in NHL 11&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

    I can personally verify that if done properly exactly like in the video, you can add an extra 500 points to Offense, Defense, and Athletic ability.

    Here's the catch, and it DOESN'T warn you of this in the video, if you're not currently at a A- overall, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR LEGEND CARD in the process

    Being able to do this really bothers me so I doubt I'll be playing much EASHL until the next one comes out. Apparently this is a really well known exploit and it was in 09 and 10. EA Sports should really fix this kind of thing.

    I'm trying it right away in 2012 and if it works, I'm telling EA about it right after

  7. #137
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,515
    Liked
    2740 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watti View Post
    Somebody convince me to buy this game. I got bored with NHL11 way too quickly and I'm dangerously close to not buying an NHL game for the first time in I don't know how long......


    Oh, and I've been away for a while, how have y'all been?
    Don't buy it!
    Conglaturation and Watti like this.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  8. #138
    Going Hard and Fast wasabinuki's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    370
    Liked
    4 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Don't buy it!
    But it! EASHL is worth the price of the game every year.

  9. #139
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,515
    Liked
    2740 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations - Operation Sports

    You are now able to save different position presets. Your center, right wing, left wing, defenseman, and goalie now all have separate slots.
    New to EASHL in NHL 12, we have implemented a club cool-down period to help combat cheating by “Club Hopping”. When leaving a club, you will have to wait a specific amount of time before you are able to join or create a club. The reason we are implementing a club cool-down period is to try to cut down on win trading via club hopping.
    Last but not least, this year we’ve added a new Club Scouting feature to EASHL. This is an in-game pause menu option that allows you to view the stats of all human-controlled users. This screen is available in all Ranked OTP sessions as well as EASHL sessions. This screen shows users’ stats and overall rating. If this screen is brought up in a Ranked OTP session, it will also show you if the player is a free agent or if they belong to a specific club.
    Palffy3314, TooCool and Byatch1979 like this.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  10. #140
    Wow! That's a low score! Palffy3314's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,105
    Liked
    252 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Sweet, I really like the top part. I hate having to remember/write down all of my player attributes if I change positions.

    Now for the negative part of my post: If they really wanted to stop cheating, they would take away the curve shot and make it so players can't move their stick around at impossible angles/speeds. That would be too simple though.

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84