Click Here!
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 475
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: NHL 13 Talk

  1. #361
    Wow! That's a low score! Palffy3314's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,104
    Liked
    252 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Is EA's goal to make this game as boring and unplayable as possible? It was actually kind of fun for awhile, but I think the last tuner set killed it. My team is doing everything to win and we have trouble just scoring a single goal, whereas a couple weeks ago almost nobody could beat us. Not only that, but I feel cheated every single game. All the other team needs is 1 or 2 lucky goals, as well as impossible saves from their goalie and they get a win. It's not fair when we are clearly the better team and dominate all game long. Some of these teams we play against are so bad, the score should be at least 5-0 in our favor, but it ends up a 2-1 loss. Also, overtime is pointless, might as well just quit if you don't end the game after 3 periods. You're bound to get an unrealistic fluke goal scored on you at some point.

    Oh, and this game glitches constantly. Hard to finish a game when we score and the game time travels to the past, back to the last faceoff and keeps replaying the camera zooming in...so the game brings up a message saying it couldn't be synched properly (I'm not making this up.) I guess by scoring a realistic hard working goal we ****ed the game up, so EA did everything in its power to prevent it from happening. Then when we got back in the dressing room, it has the nerve to tell us we may be deducted points for backing out. What a joke.
    anjae11eden and CardiacKid56 like this.

  2. #362
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,397
    Liked
    9139 times
    Karma
    160120000
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palffy3314 View Post
    Is EA's goal to make this game as boring and unplayable as possible? It was actually kind of fun for awhile, but I think the last tuner set killed it. My team is doing everything to win and we have trouble just scoring a single goal, whereas a couple weeks ago almost nobody could beat us. Not only that, but I feel cheated every single game. All the other team needs is 1 or 2 lucky goals, as well as impossible saves from their goalie and they get a win. It's not fair when we are clearly the better team and dominate all game long. Some of these teams we play against are so bad, the score should be at least 5-0 in our favor, but it ends up a 2-1 loss. Also, overtime is pointless, might as well just quit if you don't end the game after 3 periods. You're bound to get an unrealistic fluke goal scored on you at some point.

    Oh, and this game glitches constantly. Hard to finish a game when we score and the game time travels to the past, back to the last faceoff and keeps replaying the camera zooming in...so the game brings up a message saying it couldn't be synched properly (I'm not making this up.) I guess by scoring a realistic hard working goal we ****ed the game up, so EA did everything in its power to prevent it from happening. Then when we got back in the dressing room, it has the nerve to tell us we may be deducted points for backing out. What a joke.
    They have the tuner set patches noted this year, thank the lords:

    EA Forums

  3. #363
    Win it again..for Tanner! nosoupforyou's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,656
    Liked
    1272 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)

    Default

    ai goalies are really bad ass most of the time now...too bad ass, incredible saves all over the place - the post to post movement is insane. it seems like most goals are coming from rebounds right now, and still sometimes short side wrist shot snipes.
    Fropitar and CardiacKid56 like this.
    Be the Match! www.bethematch.org

    2011 - 2012, we believed, they delivered!
    2012 - 2013, be the best 7th man in the league! and do it again for Tanner!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=100755849966783

  4. #364
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,503
    Liked
    2719 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  5. #365
    Still here.... DRice's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,965
    Liked
    393 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosoupforyou View Post
    ai goalies are really bad ass most of the time now...too bad ass, incredible saves all over the place - the post to post movement is insane. it seems like most goals are coming from rebounds right now, and still sometimes short side wrist shot snipes.
    Agreed. It's pretty frustrating when you make the perfect 3 on 0 play on their end and an impossible save is made only to have the puck come back into your zone and an unscreened flip shot from the blue line goes in.

    Also I think 'momentum' needs to be toned down a bit. Very frustrating to be up 2-0 with 2 minutes left in the game only to have them win with a 4-2 score when your goalie turns into a sieve after letting in a goal.
    anjae11eden and CardiacKid56 like this.
    LA Kings Hockey - Disappointing Kings fans since 1967!

    LA Kings Hockey - 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!

  6. #366
    Darkside LOSTcauseZERO's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,312
    Liked
    1924 times
    Karma
    1000100
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Ramjagsingh's reaction at the end is a pretty good one.

  7. #367
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,882
    Liked
    1565 times
    Karma
    5007191
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

    Default

    I am thinking of buying the game, Is it worth it? And reading some of the reviews here it seems like its impossible to score now. Is that true?

  8. #368
    Formerly kingjozef anjae11eden's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,693
    Liked
    600 times
    Karma
    6321448
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovela View Post
    I am thinking of buying the game, Is it worth it? And reading some of the reviews here it seems like its impossible to score now. Is that true?
    I wouldn't if I had the chance to do over. The skating is a great idea and brings something new to the game, but the game really is kinda lame. 12 was more fun. I agree with Palffy3314's post 100%. I often feel "robbed" after playing. It's tough to explain, but it feels like the computer has unfair advantages in almost every aspect of the game in an effort to make it more "competitive". IMO you SHOULD be able to run up the score on the computer. It's a video game and should be fun to play.
    Palffy3314 and CardiacKid56 like this.

  9. #369
    Win it again..for Tanner! nosoupforyou's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,656
    Liked
    1272 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anjae11eden View Post
    I wouldn't if I had the chance to do over. The skating is a great idea and brings something new to the game, but the game really is kinda lame. 12 was more fun. I agree with Palffy3314's post 100%. I often feel "robbed" after playing. It's tough to explain, but it feels like the computer has unfair advantages in almost every aspect of the game in an effort to make it more "competitive". IMO you SHOULD be able to run up the score on the computer. It's a video game and should be fun to play.
    I don't play off-line, but certainly I would think you could run up the score on rookie level, right?

    I think they've made ai goalies a little too fierce in EASHL. I don't really hope to score from the point any longer, I just shoot low and look to create rebounds for my forwards to bang home.

    But the real key is to play human goalie vs human goalie, that takes the insane ai goalie right out of the picture...until the other goalie quits, which is a different issue with ea entirely.
    Be the Match! www.bethematch.org

    2011 - 2012, we believed, they delivered!
    2012 - 2013, be the best 7th man in the league! and do it again for Tanner!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=100755849966783

  10. #370
    Darkside LOSTcauseZERO's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,312
    Liked
    1924 times
    Karma
    1000100
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosoupforyou View Post
    but certainly I would think you could run up the score on rookie level, right?
    You sure can. I'm having a tough time running up the score on Pro in 13 though. I don't remember having that problem in any of the previous games.

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82