Click Here!
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 471 to 475 of 475
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: NHL 13 Talk

  1. #471
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    305
    Liked
    46 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Damn i signed up but i put the kings.. but i think i didn't get accepted then :(
    I did it as soon as he tweeted it, i didn't know what to do lol
    my guess is he reserved Kings for himself? Try one of the other teams?

    it's not really clear how that's going to work or how people are going to arrange games. be curious to see how organized it remains

  2. #472
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    679
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    180201533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vannuxforlife View Post
    my guess is he reserved Kings for himself? Try one of the other teams?

    it's not really clear how that's going to work or how people are going to arrange games. be curious to see how organized it remains
    Yeah knowing bailey he selected it for himself. Ill try it later if i get a chance.

  3. #473
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    305
    Liked
    46 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Yeah knowing bailey he selected it for himself. Ill try it later if i get a chance.
    maybe tweet him and ask? I tried to get details earlier but totally failed. Just gambled on fact I'd probably be the only guy pushing to get the Canucks .

  4. #474
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    679
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    180201533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vannuxforlife View Post
    maybe tweet him and ask? I tried to get details earlier but totally failed. Just gambled on fact I'd probably be the only guy pushing to get the Canucks .
    Eh, im not too bothered about it. I was most likely not going to play as much anyways.
    Been really busy playing Assasins Creed 3 lately.

  5. #475
    All Star Fisch's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,530
    Liked
    375 times
    Karma
    1163474
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

    Default

    hit my target of at least 1000games last month, took a few weeks break from playing it this month lol. just got my pre-order in for NHL 14.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28