Click Here!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Patrick Kane graces NHL10 cover (NHL Video)

  1. #1
    Go, Kings, Go rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    209,448
    Liked
    7899 times
    Karma
    100015000
    Images
    6484
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    361 Post(s)

    Default Patrick Kane graces NHL10 cover (NHL Video)

    Chicago Blackhawks superstar Patrick Kane is this years choice to grace the cover of EA Sports' NHL10.


  2. #2
    2nd Scoring Line Matt Young's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    338
    Liked
    6 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Much better than Corey Perry, who IGN had "confirmed" as the cover man. The video looks amazing.

  3. #3
    Video Game First Liner Ecktore's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,438
    Liked
    1528 times
    Karma
    3123132
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm boycotting all EA Sports Games, excluding the FIFA series, until they show Nintendo some love and bring the NHL series to the Wii.

  4. #4
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,405
    Liked
    9179 times
    Karma
    156100072
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    378 Post(s)

    Default Oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecktore View Post
    I'm boycotting all EA Sports Games, excluding the FIFA series, until they show Nintendo some love and bring the NHL series to the Wii.
    Well let''s start with them putting COOP back in the series.
    Being forced to have one human player on each team in the glitch/cheeser world of EA online doesn't even make the game a rental.

  5. #5
    Iron Duke
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPharoah View Post
    Well let''s start with them putting COOP back in the series.
    Being forced to have one human player on each team in the glitch/cheeser world of EA online doesn't even make the game a rental.
    Co-op exhibition and co-op dynasty modes would go a LONG way toward making me a perennial customer once again. Though my friend and I do get a kick of him beating the tar out of whatever terrible DEL team I happen to choose.

  6. #6
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,405
    Liked
    9179 times
    Karma
    156100072
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    378 Post(s)

    Default Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Duke View Post
    Co-op exhibition and co-op dynasty modes would go a LONG way toward making me a perennial customer once again. Though my friend and I do get a kick of him beating the tar out of whatever terrible DEL team I happen to choose.
    As long as you have a friend you know who plays until the end of the game that's great.

    It's when you are up 6-3 with 30 seconds left and some random player disconnects to avoid the loss that I get upset.

    Or like last week some young gentleman was asking me to grade his history test while we were playing.:(

  7. #7
    Iron Duke
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPharoah View Post
    As long as you have a friend you know who plays until the end of the game that's great.

    It's when you are up 6-3 with 30 seconds left and some random player disconnects to avoid the loss that I get upset.

    Or like last week some young gentleman was asking me to grade his history test while we were playing.:(
    No doubt. Honestly, I rarely play competitive online against strangers, too many immature players or just flat out asshats. I don't need someone to quit when they're losing, I don't need someone who needs to cheat to win, and I don't need someone taunting me when they win. I've relegated myself to playing with friends or just contenting myself against the AI, no sense in inviting a bad experience.

    Though I AM open to joining up the Xbox BAP team in the future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28