Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Uncharted, Drake's Fortune

  1. #1
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default Uncharted, Drake's Fortune

    If you own a PS3, do yourself a favor and pick this one up. Great graphics and great gameplay. Has a little bit of a 'Tales of the Gold Monkey' feel to it - if you remember that tv show. Just a fun, fun game to play.

  2. #2
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,508
    Liked
    2732 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    I am loving this game so far. Good treasure-adventure game for the PS3.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  3. #3
    Torch the skies! Defgarden's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,101
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I played the demo. Aiming a crosshair with a controller is way too hard for me.

  4. #4
    HawkeyeXP
    Guest

    Default

    Ps3=***!!!!!
    Xbox=1337 pwnzers

  5. #5
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeXP View Post
    Ps3=***!!!!!
    Xbox=1337 pwnzers
    I'm not totally sure what that means...


    But the console wars are stupid. I like having options, myself. And this game rocks. It gets better and better the more I play.

  6. #6
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defgarden View Post
    I played the demo. Aiming a crosshair with a controller is way too hard for me.
    You're missing out on a ton of great games. RE4, Gears of War (although that's out on the PC now), just to name a few. Are you a strictly PC guy?

  7. #7
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    My coworker is really liking the game, he called it Tomb Raider + Gears of War cover system

  8. #8
    Jstin
    Guest

    Default

    Is it worth buying a ps3 for? Im thinking about getting one...

  9. #9
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstin View Post
    Is it worth buying a ps3 for? Im thinking about getting one...
    The PS3 has alot to offer. The Blu-ray player is great, plus it upscales DVD's great to. Not to mention the game library isn't as bad as alot of people make it out to be - I must own 6 or seven games- and it has a ton of potential for future games such as MGS4. That being said it is a big investment. You really need an HDTV and surround sound to get your moneys worth.


    I love the PS3. Damn girlfriend loves the PS3 too. That's why I'm on LGK right now - because she got to the PS3 first. We've halfway considered getting a second one

    Don't know if that helped - but I haven't regretted buying my PS3 once.

    Also, Lososaurus description of Uncharted is pretty accurate.

  10. #10
    Jstin
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadIdea View Post
    The PS3 has alot to offer. The Blu-ray player is great, plus it upscales DVD's great to. Not to mention the game library isn't as bad as alot of people make it out to be - I must own 6 or seven games- and it has a ton of potential for future games such as MGS4. That being said it is a big investment. You really need an HDTV and surround sound to get your moneys worth.


    I love the PS3. Damn girlfriend loves the PS3 too. That's why I'm on LGK right now - because she got to the PS3 first. We've halfway considered getting a second one

    Don't know if that helped - but I haven't regretted buying my PS3 once.

    Also, Lososaurus description of Uncharted is pretty accurate.
    Thanks, looks like it'll be on the top of my chirstmas list.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28