Click Here!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 127

Thread: XBOX 360 vs PS3 .... Hey Nasti!

  1. #81
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,209
    Liked
    1937 times
    Karma
    1058600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    yeah but don't the crumbs muck up the system?

    Is it bad that my 6 year old is playing Halo 3 ...... RIGHT NOW?

    I'm a bad dad.
    And all this time, he could be eating toast.

    Haha, ok now I'm really being an ass.

  2. #82
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NastiMarvasti View Post
    It doesn't take penis shrivelage to realize the RROD is a MAJOR flaw in the 360's design.

  3. #83
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,209
    Liked
    1937 times
    Karma
    1058600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    I bet that turtle is a PS3 owner.

  4. #84
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NastiMarvasti View Post
    It doesn't take penis shrivelage to realize the RROD is a MAJOR flaw in the 360's design.
    Maybe, but I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the cases of the RROD have more to do with dip**** owners than dip**** design...
    The Original Pancake Hater

  5. #85
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,209
    Liked
    1937 times
    Karma
    1058600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Maybe, but I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the cases of the RROD have more to do with dip**** owners than dip**** design...
    I agree that the owners do stupid things. But we're comparing the 360 to the PS3. It's fair to assume that the average PS3 owner and the average 360 owner treats their consoles the same way. If this is true, then why aren't any of the PS3's crashing?

  6. #86
    1st Scoring Line ibleedkngs's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,880
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I have all 3 systems, 360, ps3, Wii.

    My 360 is one of the first that came out, and I've had no problems with it at all and I play the hell out of it.

    Use the ps3 for mainly watching blu-ray movies( GREAT PICTURE ) and the thing just looks and feels state of the art

    Not a big fan of the Wii.

  7. #87
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NastiMarvasti View Post
    I agree that the owners do stupid things. But we're comparing the 360 to the PS3. It's fair to assume that the average PS3 owner and the average 360 owner treats their consoles the same way. If this is true, then why aren't any of the PS3's crashing?
    Because 12 of the 15 people that own them aren't smart enough to get on the internet?
    The Original Pancake Hater

  8. #88
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Maybe, but I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the cases of the RROD have more to do with dip**** owners than dip**** design...
    So that means about 90% of people who actually boought 360's are dip****s right?

  9. #89
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    So that means about 90% of people who actually boought 360's are dip****s right?
    Yes, absolutely, but not BECAUSE they bought 360's. It's just that the average American is a stone cold ****ing retard. Look at how many people voted for Bush...
    The Original Pancake Hater

  10. #90
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Yes, absolutely, but not BECAUSE they bought 360's. It's just that the average American is a stone cold ****ing retard. Look at how many people voted for Bush...
    Or supported a tool like John Kerry, or eat McDonalds, or watch NASCAR, or watch LA Kings hockey....Oops!!!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28