Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 248
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: Xbox One

  1. #131
    Sing, cuckoo! BIG JOE's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,774
    Liked
    569 times
    Karma
    1484319
    Images
    72
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

    Default


  2. #132
    Is this me? DotUKings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,846
    Liked
    102 times
    Karma
    1087500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Default Xbox One

    Well I've gone and done it. Preordered both systems. I just couldn't resist with my new tv as well. Here's to nextgen everyone.
    Dexter and LetTigerIn like this.

  3. #133
    Darryl Sutter has a posse SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,823
    Liked
    525 times
    Karma
    1057400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DotUKings View Post
    Well I've gone and done it. Preordered both systems. I just couldn't resist with my new tv as well. Here's to nextgen everyone.
    congrats. The new bungie and respawn studio games should keep you busy while I play Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. Hahaha. Im not jealous or anything. You'll keep us posted when you get them I hope.

  4. #134
    Is this me? DotUKings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,846
    Liked
    102 times
    Karma
    1087500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DotUKings View Post
    Well I've gone and done it. Preordered both systems. I just couldn't resist with my new tv as well. Here's to nextgen everyone.
    congrats. The new bungie and respawn studio games should keep you busy while I play Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. Hahaha. Im not jealous or anything. You'll keep us posted when you get them I hope.
    I will definitely be keeping everyone updated. I'm very unbiased when it comes to the console wars and enjoy the fact I get to actually review and play games as part of my job.

    I hope both systems are a great success and push one another to make great exclusive content on both sides.
    Dexter likes this.

  5. #135
    Go, Kings, Go Rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    211,361
    Liked
    8074 times
    Karma
    55636026
    Images
    6736
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    611 Post(s)

    Default

    I only play one game, COD/MW, so I should get X-Box One?

  6. #136
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,752
    Liked
    5345 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1450 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    I only play one game, COD/MW, so I should get X-Box One?
    I'm still planning on getting a PS4 and I plan on taking the LGK Death Squad with me!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  7. #137
    1st Scoring Line RoyalSubject's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,983
    Liked
    4700 times
    Karma
    17707760
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    308 Post(s)

    Default

    The main reason why I stick with xbox is because I like the controller so much more. It's far more ergonomic than the PS3 controller for my hands. Judging from the pictures of the new controllers, I expect I'll still like the x1's controller more than the PS4. I'll probably wait until NHL 15 comes out to buy next gen.

  8. #138
    Go, Kings, Go Rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    211,361
    Liked
    8074 times
    Karma
    55636026
    Images
    6736
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    611 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    I'm still planning on getting a PS4 and I plan on taking the LGK Death Squad with me!
    That's all I need to know!

  9. #139
    Is this me? DotUKings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,846
    Liked
    102 times
    Karma
    1087500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    I only play one game, COD/MW, so I should get X-Box One?
    I'm still planning on getting a PS4 and I plan on taking the LGK Death Squad with me!
    I think the launch lineup for PS4 is well below mediocre!

  10. #140
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,752
    Liked
    5345 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1450 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DotUKings View Post
    I think the launch lineup for PS4 is well below mediocre!
    Launch lineup sucks for both consoles. I didn't pre-order either one. But I'm just telling RinkRat that I'll be making the switch to the PS4 sometime in 2014. (Maybe even 2015.)
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66