Click Here!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Crash Landing at SFO !

  1. #61
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,486
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    what, no triangle fold?

    so pretty. ha, i should be so lucky... jk. that's actually almost the same as if someone put the roll in under. my whole thing is that i pee at least 5 times a day because i drink a lot of water. a lot of the time actually, i'm in a rush to get done because it's just the toddler and me throughout most of the day and you do not want to be stuck in the bathroom futzing with a toilet paper roll, trying to pull sheets off it from underneath when you have a 3 yr old potentially causing mayhem in the next room. it seems so much easier to get what i need, quickly, when the roll is over. since my husband barely uses it because he's at work 12 hrs/day, it's not really something that occurs to him.
    nocturn, BeerMan, empire and 1 others like this.

  2. #62
    Sarcastic Ass nocturn's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    8,142
    Liked
    2672 times
    Karma
    1105000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    so pretty. ha, i should be so lucky... jk. that's actually almost the same as if someone put the roll in under. my whole thing is that i pee at least 5 times a day because i drink a lot of water. a lot of the time actually, i'm in a rush to get done because it's just the toddler and me throughout most of the day and you do not want to be stuck in the bathroom futzing with a toilet paper roll, trying to pull sheets off it from underneath when you have a 3 yr old potentially causing mayhem in the next room. it seems so much easier to get what i need, quickly, when the roll is over. since my husband barely uses it because he's at work 12 hrs/day, it's not really something that occurs to him.
    Funny! Thats the same reason why I leave the toilet seat up...a rush to get done.
    BeerMan, lunchbox and ucsdguy1 like this.

  3. #63
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,710
    Liked
    6801 times
    Karma
    389477390
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

    Default

    Wife and I both agree to close lid as the little ones seem to think its fun to play in the water....
    nocturn, empire, SloMo26 and 1 others like this.

  4. #64
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,486
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
    Funny! Thats the same reason why I leave the toilet seat up...a rush to get done.
    haha, if my husband told me that, i'd buy it if he actually spent a significant part of his day alone with the little one.
    i'm sure an extra 2 seconds to flip it up and down is worth the time to him so that he doesn't have to listen to me whine about my childhood trauma.


    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    Wife and I both agree to close lid as the little ones seem to think its fun to play in the water....
    haha, wow, luckily mine hasn't done that.
    nocturn and SloMo26 like this.

  5. #65
    FIRE BETTMAN!! BeerMan's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    18,567
    Liked
    9329 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    39
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    haha, wow, luckily mine hasn't done that.
    if your kid read that, there'd be no stopping him.
    nocturn and jammer06 like this.
    I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

  6. #66
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,710
    Liked
    6801 times
    Karma
    389477390
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    haha, wow, luckily mine hasn't done that.
    It's not our oldest. Number 2 has come along and she's captivated by the toilet for some reason. Our son isn't helping the situation since I think he enjoys when she gets busted.

  7. #67
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,486
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerMan View Post
    if your kid read that, there'd be no stopping him.
    with other things, you're probably right. i'll say things in french to my husband if i don't want her to know what i'm talking about and consequently doing exactly what i don't want her to do or being reminded of something that set off a toddler tantrum in the recent past. with toilet water, in particular, she avoids it because i've discussed with her how dirty it is. part of toilet training involved where the waste goes and that only waste goes in that water. i'm a bit of a clean freak and i guess she picked it up from me because she takes it to the extreme... like she wouldn't even finger paint in art class because she didn't want to get her hands dirty. when she played with her norcal cousins who like to roll around in the dirt, she kept taking her clothes off so that her clothes wouldn't get dirty. stuff like that. instead of all that, i wish she'd wash her hands more (like before she eats at school) but oh well.
    maybe that's why toilet training was so easy though. whenever i'd say "do you really want to sit around in poopy pants?", it motivated her whereas i've got friends whose kids have answered "yes!" to that question. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    It's not our oldest. Number 2 has come along and she's captivated by the toilet for some reason. Our son isn't helping the situation since I think he enjoys when she gets busted.
    haha, i think that's the thing when you have more than one. you have less control over the "environment" because they've got co-conspirators. i know i used to always try to get my little brother in trouble (never worked) or if he got away with stuff, i'd always say "but he can do ittttttttt! why can't iiiiiiiiiiii?". haha.
    BeerMan and jammer06 like this.

  8. #68
    FBJ
    FBJ is offline
    LGK's Red Baron FBJ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20,006
    Liked
    27734 times
    Karma
    105058176
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

    Default

    Plane wreck, people...plane wreck.
    DRice and Wussy_demon like this.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.


  9. #69
    Still here.... DRice's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,966
    Liked
    397 times
    Karma
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default



    Southwest 'landing' from a passengers point of view.
    LA Kings Hockey - Disappointing Kings fans since 1967!

    LA Kings Hockey - 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!

  10. #70
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,710
    Liked
    6801 times
    Karma
    389477390
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRice View Post


    Southwest 'landing' from a passengers point of view.
    "please turn off all electronic devices" You know I know there's not a good reason for the instruction, but when people don't follow the instructions it pisses me off.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28