Click Here!
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 747
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Interview The Person Below You Game!

  1. #91
    Da Great One borinka99's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,789
    Liked
    107 times
    Karma
    4000000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Tough one, HAve to keep this safe for work will just sahre it involved sheep, shears and rolling in the hay.
    Wits, can be a valuable weapon
    Yes, was at my mother in law's funeral and the preacher said something about assyrians that made my wife and I crack up. Came from a few months before when we were touring the maternity wing of the hospital to have our baby delived. The Nurse said for natural birth, the mom could have 4 guests in the delivery room, but ceassarian could only have 2. I didn't hear that way and thought she said only assyrians could have 2 and I thought that was racist. Cracked my wife up and still does.

    1. What is your next crowning achievement?
    2. Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops or Sugar Puffs?
    3. What song makes your kitties hard?
    1. Watching the Kings winning the cup!
    2. Frosted Flakes
    3. Training Montage - Rocky IV - YouTube

    1. How old were you when you lost your v-card?
    2. Do you know the difference between your and you're?
    3. What's your favorite joke?

  2. #92
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuudge..... Peanut4's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    1,446
    Liked
    254 times
    Karma
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by borinka99 View Post
    1. How old were you when you lost your v-card?
    2. Do you know the difference between your and you're?
    3. What's your favorite joke?
    1. 21
    2. Yes. (your dog.. you're a jerk (uh..just example, probably not true)
    3. Two men walk into a bar.. the third one ducked.


    1. What is your favorite age so far?
    2. What is your favorite movie and why?
    3. How many pets do you own?
    borinka99 likes this.

  3. #93
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,260
    Liked
    17236 times
    Karma
    1094100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut4 View Post
    1. What is your favorite age so far?
    2. What is your favorite movie and why?
    3. How many pets do you own?
    1. The Middle Ages. Wizards and goblins and ****. **** yeah.
    2. The Killer. It's just so cool and funny and violent. It literally changed my life and got me into watching Asian films.
    3. None. My dog passed away a little while ago. Although I kinda sorta have joint custody of another dog, I've only just recently begun to sometimes think of him as being mine.


    1. If a current songwriter was going to be chosen to re-write the national anthem, who would you choose to do it?
    2. Are all members of Congress crooked *******s, or does it just seem that way?
    3. If you had to pick one food to use during sexual intercourse, what would you pick and why?

  4. #94
    Dolphins Hate Sharks! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,028
    Liked
    7846 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    1. If a current songwriter was going to be chosen to re-write the national anthem, who would you choose to do it?
    2. Are all members of Congress crooked *******s, or does it just seem that way?
    3. If you had to pick one food to use during sexual intercourse, what would you pick and why?
    1. Tom Waits.
    2. They are all crooked as Richard Nixon.
    3. Oatmeal because it lowers cholesterol.

    1. What was the last annoying song that got stuck in your head?
    2. A random memory that you have from when you were 5 years or younger?
    3. One movie you liked, but had an ending you hated?

  5. #95
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,285
    Liked
    8751 times
    Karma
    10400000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    1. Tom Waits.
    2. They are all crooked as Richard Nixon.
    3. Oatmeal because it lowers cholesterol.

    1. What was the last annoying song that got stuck in your head?
    2. A random memory that you have from when you were 5 years or younger?
    3. One movie you liked, but had an ending you hated?
    Only in My Dreams, forgot who sang it. Was on VH1 Classics when I was channel surfing.
    tough one......I remember tripping on a step and breaking my front tooth. Was probably 3 at the time.
    Return of The Jedi - hated the ending for 2 reasons, 1. I wanted the Ewoks destroyed before the rebels won. 2. Darth Vader pussied out at the end. He should have killed the emperor to take control and then Luke could've killed him in an epic battle.

    1. Coke Classic, Coke Zero, New Coke, Diet Coke or Cocaine?
    2. If I were to cast you in a remake of Star Wars A New Hope, which character would you want to be?
    3. Which is worse: Being locked up with Carrot Top, Brian Heyward or Barney the Dinosaur?

  6. #96
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    241
    Liked
    405 times
    Karma
    1000200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post

    1. Coke Classic, Coke Zero, New Coke, Diet Coke or Cocaine?
    2. If I were to cast you in a remake of Star Wars A New Hope, which character would you want to be?
    3. Which is worse: Being locked up with Carrot Top, Brian Heyward or Barney the Dinosaur?
    1.Water.. so Cocaine
    2.Luke because he got to kiss princess Leia, she was so hot when i was a kid
    3.Carrot Top, Because i know i could beat the S*** out of Barney and Brian Heyward. carrot top. i dont know i think he would be a challenge

    1. if you could have 1 super power what would it be, and why?
    2. if you were sitting across from President Obama, what 3 questions would you ask him?
    3. who is the most famous person you have met?

  7. #97
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuudge..... Peanut4's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    1,446
    Liked
    254 times
    Karma
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JACimages View Post

    1. if you could have 1 super power what would it be, and why?
    2. if you were sitting across from President Obama, what 3 questions would you ask him?
    3. who is the most famous person you have met?
    1. Uh..to make money grow on trees (if that is a superpower).. but really Fly. I would love to go see family whenever i felt like it!
    2. Why are you in office? What is your view on the war? Why are we still sending troops over if you are trying to bring them home?
    3. Alex Van Halen.


    1. What is your favorite app on your phone (if you have a smart phone)?
    2. What is your best memory in regards to the Kings?
    3. What is your least favorite restaurant that everyone else seems to rave about?

  8. #98
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,260
    Liked
    17236 times
    Karma
    1094100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut4 View Post
    1. What is your favorite app on your phone (if you have a smart phone)?
    2. What is your best memory in regards to the Kings?
    3. What is your least favorite restaurant that everyone else seems to rave about?
    1. I use the Maps app the most, but the Amazon app is probably my favorite.
    2. Winning the Conference Finals against Toronto.
    3. I was really disappointed when I tried Five Guys.



    1. Who are some of the people on your "If I Was Gay" list?
    2. Who is the ugliest hockey player you've ever seen?
    3. What's a movie you loved in high school, but think sucks now?

  9. #99
    Iím sicka the high hat!! santiclaws's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    13,839
    Liked
    16768 times
    Karma
    1661409
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    572 Post(s)

    Default

    1. Hmm. George Clooney. Even I can tell he's a hell of a good looking man and seems like a pretty cool guy.
    2. Mike Ricci.
    3. The Breakfast Club.

    1. You're the meat in the sandwich. Who's the bread?
    2. What is the best meal you've ever had?
    3. What's he dumbest thing you ever said which you still face palm about?

  10. #100
    hangs to the left bodycheck's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    7,715
    Liked
    265 times
    Karma
    1012100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    Monica Belluci, Zooey Deschanel
    Beef Palace Aged Porterhouse, Grilled Prawns, Stuffed Baked Potatoes, My wifes Secret salad (all in my own backyard)
    "Hey Y'all, Watch This!"

    1) Beer or Wine?
    2) Have ever seen anyone walk into a glass door?...did you laugh?
    3) Financial Security, or pure enjoyment of life?
    adgy-san likes this.

Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84