2. Twilight series
3. My addiction to someone (but that addiction isn't going away)
1. What would you do if you saw an alien spaceship entering our atmosphere right now?
2. does the shoe fit?
3. when you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grow up?
1. Try to get good video of it on my IPhone
2. Yes and I'm currently wearing it
3. An Fighter Pilot in the Air Force
1. Number of NHL games you have attended?
2. What is your favorite animated movie or series?
3. What do you do to relax?
1. First job?
2. Current job?
3. Favorite sport other than hockey?
I worked at a service station, back when there where service stations
Semi retired. I now breed, stable, break and train horses.
There is another sport besides hockey?
I guess my other love is still being able to get on one of my arabians and do a 50 or 100 mile endurance event.
Do you still worry about your kids. I mean even if they are full grown and have been out on there own for 10 or more years?
Three Stooges or the Marx Brothers?
have you ever gone river rafting? if so where and did you enjoy it.
Yes, I love white water rafting!.. Arkansas river (i believe) in Colorado, almost every summer at Camp!
1. What is your favorite band at the moment
2. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, what countries have you visited
3. What is your favorite website, not including LGK
2. ya. Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam.
3. the sartorialist blog.
1. can you swim?
2. what would you do if you weren't planning or trying to have a child but all of a sudden was expecting? would you be freaked the hell out or stoked?
3. what are your favorite kinds of shoes to wear? (diaf if you say crocs, lol.)
1. Do you have a game plan?
2. Have you watched Grease 2 and if you have, do you wish you had never seen it?
3. morphine or vicodin?
Yes, it is nearly complete and soon, you will all be under my control
No, but I did see about 6 mins of Grease and wish I had never seen it.
I'd say morphine. vicodin constipates me.
1. How many games do you plan on going to this season.
2, Do you get your buzz/ food on before you get into Staples or drop a paycheck once you get inside?
3. If the Kings really ever win a cup, and you are still alive, would you go down to what ever celebration that might be held down town?